Sign in to follow this  
Surax

Suliban

I've got one question: Where the h~ll did the Suliban go? I understand that Paramount wanted to re-energize the series with Season 3, but I can not see them tying it into this alien Nazi plot. I want them back!!!

I want them back as well, without them season 1 & 2 of ENT is (almost) completely throw-away. Something needs to be done in order to make the series beginning seasons 'valuable' again.

If "NAZI GUY" turns out to be our old friend "FUTURE GUY" then the Suliban arc should pick up again, unless NG/FG became tired of Siliks bungling of assigned tasks and has decided to take matters into his own hands.

I thought that the first two seasons of ENT were thrown away with the disappearance of the suliban, but I'm confident that they'll showup because of the appearance of the Time shifts and changes in the last episode of season 3

In an interview with scott bakula at startrek.com Bakula said that season four would tie up all the time travel stuff, so the Suliban will be back.

I don't know, but they would not eliminate the entire race because a leader died ( assuming that if the actor died they kill off the leader. They may just put in a new actor since the Suliban have such heavy make-up.). He was not the only Suliban. ( I don't mean to be insensitive to the man's death.)

I don't believe John Fleck is dead.

I did a web search and found THIS blog site with entries by "him" as recent as 6/21/04. Yeah that could be a different JF but bio sites on him list nothing about him dying.

I don't believe John Fleck is dead.

I did a web search and found THIS blog site with entries by "him" as recent as 6/21/04. Yeah that could be a different JF but bio sites on him list nothing about him dying.

Well, he certainly seemed fine in that link, AE! So there is no reason to not believe Scott Bakula, and the fact that loose ends with regard to time travel will be tied up in Enterprise's season 4.

Y'all,

John Fleck is not dead. I had several lenghty chats during the Mobicon, May 21-23. John was delightful, and we had a great time hanging out at the con. BTW, he didn't know what TPTB's plans were for Silik and the Suliban. At that time they hadn't contacted him for season 4.

Edited by Riaan