Sign in to follow this  
TrekkieMage

VOY DVDs

What seasons of Voyager do you own?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What seasons of Voyager do you own?

• Just season One
    • Just season Two
    • Both, of course!
    • Neither, too expensive
    • neither, don't want 'em

Both, of course! And I'm counting down the days until season 3 is released.. :)

:) I may not get season three right away, I don't have quite that much money anymore :)

DITTO!

Save TrekkieMage save!

EDIT: I was clicking the add reply button for this post when the Quake hit.

Edited by Alterego

I would like to own the second season, but it takes away for me to get it in Japan. I have to go on Amazon to get the latest DVDs.

Neither...too expensive for the time being. Next season set will be a Christmas present from Mom or another family member.

Neither...

I have recorded basically everything.

Way too expensive...

Neither...

I have recorded basically everything.

Way too expensive...

Nothing wrong with not being able to afford them so you tape them but I don’t think it's fair you then blast Paramount for being cheap:

I think it's all about the royalties. Paramount is trying not to spend mony on Trek. That's how I see it. Merchandise is more expensive in the U.S. than in Europe. Why? Paramount.

:clap:

Considering Paramount has spent probably over a BILLION $$$ producing Trek episodes and movies, $100 a season is a real bargain imo.

I've got both seasons, and plan on getting season three when it comes out. I do agree that they are expensive, but imo they are even more expensive as time goes by. I get my Trek dvds from Amazon, and they cost $91 with free shipping. That too me is the cheapest place to get them, unless you trust Ebay (which I don't). Of course as time passes Amazon.com increases the price to around $110-$120, which is insane.

P.S. Amazon has TOS sets to be pre-ordered at $84.49. That is good considering you get 29 episodes and plenty of extras. Plus it looks like it has a better casing then Voyager...which was not that good. :eek:

Yeah, the casing on the Voyager sets look neat, but they can be real irritating...At least they fixed the packing error though after season 1... :eek::eek:

I only have season 1 @ the mo becaseu season 2 has only just come out 2day. I also need to save up some money ;).

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:lol:

I don't have any of Voyager yet, that will likely be the last DVD set I get. I'm getting TNG now (DS9 was first) and then I'll work on TOS if that is repackaged into season sets.

I have already got season one on video and I dont really have the money to do the change over. I will get all the other seasons but if you give it a year they come down in price drastically.