Sign in to follow this  
WEAREBORG4102

Why Would People Want To Leave This Site?

ARMS is cool. I like him, though I always wanna run up and huggle the poor guy.

I have a problem with the huggles don't I?

wonder if there is a hugglers anonymous

And yes I do realise we are so far off topic it is rediculous.

hey its either that or getting jumped on by a mod ::waves at Alterego::

Any way i'm probally PE #1

which would be a reason for leaving.

The feeling of being ostrasized don't you think.

I could give you that one 'cept for one minor detail; they (all) didn't (yet) completely leave now did they?

erm I could let that point slide, but I do know of one member who doesn't frequent this board, purely for the reason of setting up and perfecting his board.

Please note parentheses on word "all" above.

I have found that sometimes the modding can be overly excessive in force. That isn't to say I disrespect the mods just that I sometimes disagree with their decisions.

I mod at 2 sites, I have a good idea where to draw the line and yes some people go over it. BUT trying to excessively sanatise things just leads to a growth in a subversive counter culture, which in turn becomes more disruptive than the original infraction.

We only enforce the rules as set down by VBG, it's his baby he pays the bills.

Everyone LOVED his low tolerance policies at first. :) I can still remember the posts of praise to Him for creating such a safe fun site. Policies which are too lenient will also lead to trouble. VBG has made his choices for his site, it is up to him to change them and until then they will continue to be enforced as posted.

I think sometimes you have to walk away from what ever is going on and just say whatever as a member. As a mod you have to own up that you aren't from that persons background, they annoy you whatever it is and just let it go.

Rules are rules no matter what the culture, obeying them or not is a personal choice every member here makes for themselves. We have members from many different backgrounds who are able to follow the rules to the letter.

sometimes a person is argumentative purely because they don't have the life skills to adequately articulate their feelings (irrespective of their education level) Perhaps it is the moderators job to help these people more than simply repromanding them and seeking to ban them.

We understand that and give those cases special attention but we can't coddle forever, others need our attention as well. Most often special cases are proven to only be playing a game anyway.

Playing games

No Comment

::waves to CJLP::

Isn't Daniels site great Angel?

At least when we aregue or disagree with someone at Imagination Island we aren't censored, so long as we have information to back ourselves up.

That is why I only post in the fluffy sections. Why look to be martyrd for your beliefs at a site that in the grand scheme of things is inconsequential.

That is why I think there is to much power mongering at the moment with certain ppl. People seem to have lost their versions of perspective and are treating this site as the be all and end all of civilisation.

It isn't! As Shatner put it so aptly "Get a life!"

Okay you had your say. Now I get the last word, (unless VBG wants to add something) you should visit Jeanways Green Monster thread and reply cause that is really what all the attacks on us is all about. ALL the enemies of STF are them whose own sites just cannot measure to the level of success VBG has attained and they cannot stand it any longer, attacking it is the last course of action available :)