Sign in to follow this  
SOT_Dead

Hi im new!

Ahh, just checkin this out....VABeach...mentioned this was out here, and ...being the Star Trek fan i am...figuired id see what its all about!....so far it looks pretty nice!

Hi! Welcome to the Boards!

What's up with your screen name? Is it just me being paranoid . . . or does your name (first backward) spell TOS dead (with the correct capitals) TOS standing for The Original Series??? Is this true or is it just me???

No, it's Society Of The Dead. SOT is a fellow Eagls fan (Philadelphia Eagles) and he's also a fellow Trek fan. On the Eagles message board SOT's post count is more then our entire board all together (1741 posts as of this posting).

No, it's Society Of The Dead. SOT is a fellow Eagls fan (Philadelphia Eagles) and he's also a fellow Trek fan. On the Eagles message board SOT's post count is more then our entire board all together (1741 posts as of this posting).

wElcome Aboard!

And hey VaBeachGuy we'll eventually get there.. this is a new board!!

-laur :D

Oh, sorry. For some reason Society of the Dead never occurred to me :D

Well, welcome! Have a great time!

wElcome Aboard!

And hey VaBeachGuy we'll eventually get there.. this is a new board!!

-laur :D

He did all that in about 2 weeks... lol but then again the Eagles board has about 40,000 members.

Sign in to follow this