Sign in to follow this  
Powreal

How?

To the left of every post is info on the person who posted it. How do you put a picture or animation there? And below is some info that is placed there evert time. How do you put one there?

Powreal

:unsure:

Hey Powreal.

The image that appears above members' names is called an Avatar, and you can get one several ways. The board provides many to choose from, or you can upload one from your computer. Just go to My Controls, Edit Avatar Settings, and if you want to use a board-provided one, look through the 'Pre-installed avatars' galleries. To upload one from your computer, click Browse and choose the file. You can also link to one by typing its URL into the blank for online image avatars.

After you've chosen one, click update avatar.

(Other details and specifications are provided on that page.)

If you're also referring to the country flags and mood stars that show up under members' names, you can get those by editing your personal settings.

Go to 'My Controls' at the top of your screen, then go to 'Edit Profile Info' under Personal Profile.

You can choose your country at the top of that page and your mood at the bottom. Just choose them and click 'Amend my profile'.

Then there's Trivia rank which is based on poins you earn in Trivia.

Let any of the mods know if you have any questions. :unsure:

What about your picture under your post? About the 2004 Champs or something. How do you put that on your post?

Powreal

Pretty much the same deal:

Go to 'My Controls' and 'Edit Signature'. You can add text or an image. An image, however, must meet size restrictions.

To know how to use tags for font, color, etc,,, visit this page.

(And just so you know, your signature will only show up on your first post per page in each topic.)