Sign in to follow this  
ARMS

Is It Possible?

That those anomalies grew to become the badlands, i'm not certain of any facts, but those gaseous clouds looked similar and had a similar effect too!

That is possible, perhaps. Anomalies do have a tendancy to grow, and often at exponential rates. That would be interesting... hmmm... I should look more about that up on the internet.

I don't believe so, when the anomalies were physically visible in that gaseous state it was not possible for humanoid life forms to exist within them. That wasn't so in the badlands. Plus the Enterprise destroyed the Expanse.

They destroyed the spheres, but what about the anomalies created by them? And when the spheres were destroyed the effect was probably reversed saving the Xindi.

1) Its a simple matter of cause and effect. The spheres caused the anomalies, the anomalies were reshaping the expanse, the Aquatics agree to fight because they know if the spheres were nuetralized so would the anomalies. Spheres gone so the anomalies are gone.

2) The Badlands are a massive plasma field which wouldn't alter reality but tear up any ship in it's path

3) The Badlands where very near Cardassia and Bajor (the Maquis liked to hide out there). The Cardassians weren't discovered until around the TNG era, I believe (the Ent-bashers would have a field day with that one :( ).

Yea, it's different from the badlands...

also the badlands have plama storms.

It's more of a natural occurence..

I'm guessing that when the Spheres were destroyed simultaneously maybe some residual anomalies or whatever were left behind and then for 200 years it became known as the Badlands.

There's definately something to think about.