Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Progress

I just finished watching Progress for the first time in quite some time, this was a really good episode. A very touching episode. It makes you feel the anguish that Kira must have gone through at the end. I just wish they had given us a little more stroy of what happens after they leave the planet.

I would have liked to see Brian Keith's Character in other episodes.

Nog and Jake were great in this episode as well, but again I was left wanting more of their story once Quark learns that they are the No J Consortium. I assume that Nog and Jake made their 5 bars of Latinium.

A very good first season episode for sure. I enjoyed the interaction between Mullibok and Kira..It is too bad we didn't see what happened to him after he left 'his' moon. I felt bad for him..It would have been interesting if Kira had kept in touch with him thru the 7 years of DS9..What do you think Jake and Nog did with 5 bars of gold pressed latium ??

I agree; that was one of the better episodes. You could just see the life draining from that guy's eyes as his home burned. Even I was a little miffed when Kira shot that oven thing (forgot what it was).

I always liked Brian Keith going all the way back to Family Affair and The Parent Trap. I was shocked and saddened when he killed himself in 1997.

I just finished watching Progress for the first time in quite some time, this was a really good episode. A very touching episode. It makes you feel the anguish that Kira must have gone through at the end. I just wish they had given us a little more stroy of what happens after they leave the planet.

I would have liked to see Brian Keith's Character in other episodes.

Nog and Jake were great in this episode as well, but again I was left wanting more of their story once Quark learns that they are the No J Consortium. I assume that Nog and Jake made their 5 bars of Latinium.

Progress was a great episode. I loved Brian Kieth's character (It's a shame he died) and the issues that faced kira and how we was on the opposite side. I also liked the Jay-no consortium.

Edited by gdog243

I thought this was a classic ST episode. It depicted Kira's internal struggle between what she felt was right and her duty. In the end she had to make a hard decision to follow her duty. It was also a good example of a government putting the needs of the many above the rights of the few.