Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

IS There A Time Limit To Edit?

About Edit? How come when I try to move the text, space wise, it keeps going back the original place. How come sometimes I can't capitalize when I edit? Anyone else have these problems? Or any other? :laugh:

Edited by Jeanway

About Edit? How come when I try to move the text, space wise, it keeps going back the original place.  How come sometimes I can't capitalize when I edit? Anyone else have these problems?  Or any other? :laugh:

I have the same problem with the computer that I use on at work. Do you restart your computer once in awhile?

The time limit to edit posts is for 24 hours after the original posting is made.

When you edit a post, if the text was originally low in the box (with blank spaces * above the text) then the software will move them to the top of the box but they may be moved down manually.

Of your other questions I don't know, I've never experienced those particular problems.

Thanks AE, and if you want to edit after the 24 hours can a Mod do that for you? I know we can't edit our titles, ever but the Mods can anytime.

I think as long as the mod in question is sure the edit you are asking to have done doesn't modifiy any important facts to your favor regarding a debate which may be going on then yes, it's possible. You know what I mean?

EDITED TO ADD: That's not to say you would ask for details to be edited in your favor, I was just giving an example of when a mod shouldn't do that for ANY member.

Edited by Alterego