Sign in to follow this  

...episodes we were there when they taped will air! 5/1 & 5/2/03

I don’t know if we were ever on camera (like you would know us if you saw us :tear: ) but we are sure the sound system picked us up, give a listen for us would ya?

Personally I feel as though game shows should be turned into reality features... they all need to go on an island and beat the host to win money... hehehe :laugh: sorry for the mild violence of this post

I should report the last post because i enjoy every bit of reality tv

ones I watch

1. The Mole (Hope It comes back)

2. Fear Factor

3. Survivor

I like the show. In April 2003 it came to San Diego for a live tapeing of it. I went to the tapeing. :martok:

I like the show.  In April 2003 it came to San Diego for a live tapeing of it.  I went to the tapeing. :angry:

:martok: We were there too! That is the reason for this post to share the airdates of the two episodes we were there for the taping of! You to are in S.D.? :P Were you there for the taping when the contestant broke the signaling button?

I like the show.  In April 2003 it came to San Diego for a live tapeing of it.  I went to the tapeing. B)

:) We were there too! That is the reason for this post to share the airdates of the two episodes we were there for the taping of! You to are in S.D.? :bow: Were you there for the taping when the contestant broke the signaling button?

I saw 3 episodes tapeing in the afternoon. It was the frist week in San Diego and there was 2 episodes tapeing at night.