Sign in to follow this  
StarfleetMarine

Xindi-Avians

Not much is known about the sixth Xindi species. Even though we don't really know about them or what they look like I say they are my second favorite of the Xindi species.

What are your thoughts on the Avians?

Well, they are first mentioned in "The Shipment" (ENT #59), later in "The Council" (ENT #74), and (as I remember...) in "Zero Hour" (ENT #76)...

The Xindi-Avians were the aerial kind of Xindi that used to fill the skies of Xindus...

Until they met destruction and extinction in some Xindi civil war....

I'd like to see them too, like the possibility of the last outpost of Xindi-Avians....

But I doubt we'll ever see them again... <_<lastresort.jpg42.gif

The Adventures of STF.net

Edited by drwho42

Thanks!

yw :blink:

I'll rewatch "The Council" (ENT #74)...

They seem to get more focus than usual.... Even though they are extinct...lastresort.jpg42.gif

It bothers me that the other Xinid species retained a portion of the skeletal remains of an Avian, but shared no other image of them. I speculate that they could have been the most beautiful and graceful of the Xindi species.

Maybe they were like the elves and decided to go to some other planet, but in secret, and the remaining avians got killed so thus they think they are extinct while they are not.

*this post was not spelled checked be afriad*

I looked all over, but there are no other pictures but the skull :notworthy:

Picture doesn't work :unsure:

Edited by sea trooper

Maybe they were like the elves and decided to go to some other planet, but in secret, and the remaining avians got killed so thus they think they are extinct while they are not.

That was a thought I had once. If they constructed the building that the council meets in on an entirely different world than Xindus, why wouldn't they be able to leave Xindus before it was destroyed? More than likely it's just an error, but it's still a cool idea.