Sign in to follow this  
Angela

I dunno really where to put this

Okay I am a huge horror/gothic fan and I was watching I still Know What You did Last Summer and there is this obnoxious I would like to kick his *buttocks* kinda hotel owner and I am listening to his voice.

I sit and think to myself erm I know this voice. And so everytime he pops up I am getting bugged by it. And then I twig who it was..................

JEFFEREY COOMBS only he was playing a guy not too disimilar to shran, which is how I pegged it. I began watching his face. And he did the Shran movements where he is all sarcastic and wheedly.

Sry Just a random announcements.

So I am gonna make this a thread on where you saw a trek actor in something you least expected!

I was watching this horrible movie called Reign of Fire

and Alexander Siddig was in it (I never knew how much of a crush i had on him till i started watching DS( again)

I saw that movie t was randomly cool

Shran bought it with an axe through the head

Edited by Unadopted Angelic

I ALSO SAW JERI RYAN ON BOSTON PUBLIC MANY TIMES!!! THAT'S THE ONLY REASON I EVER WATCH IT IF I DO!!! :blink:

I saw her in a film about a beuty pagent winner who had a stalker who killed her little sister she then went on to be like a televangelistic singer.

That was strange

she was also in a UFO X=files rip off called Dark Skies

Yup

Hmm I have seen Both Shatner and nimoy in Twilight Zone eppisodes

I saw Deforesst Kelly in an episode of Rawhide

Okay I am a huge horror/gothic fan and I was watching I still Know What You did Last Summer and there is this obnoxious I would like to kick his *buttocks* kinda hotel owner and I am listening to his voice.

I sit and think to myself erm I know this voice. And so everytime he pops up I am getting bugged by it. And then I twig who it was..................

JEFFEREY COOMBS only he was playing a guy not too disimilar to shran, which is how I pegged it. I began watching his face. And he did the Shran movements where he is all sarcastic and wheedly.

So I am gonna make this a thread on where you saw a trek actor in something you least expected!

Hi there :naughty:

I'm a bit of a fan of Boston Public. I had just started watching it one night when the opening credits came on and then it went to the first scene. The guest actors were being listed and then Armin Shimerman came up as one of the guest actors!! I said to my flatmate "Hey, Quark is in this episode!!" She said "Indeed" Later in the episode, Armin turned up (without his Ferengi makeup) but he still sounded like Quark and it was great to see him as a normal person lol.

Madam Captain out!!

Armin Shimerman (Quark for those who don't know) showed up as an Art Bell-like radio show host on the Tremors tv show, he did a great job too :naughty:.

Hi there :naughty:

I'm a bit of a fan of Boston Public. I had just started watching it one night when the opening credits came on and then it went to the first scene. The guest actors were being listed and then Armin Shimerman came up as one of the guest actors!! I said to my flatmate "Hey, Quark is in this episode!!" She said "Indeed" Later in the episode, Armin turned up (without his Ferengi makeup) but he still sounded like Quark and it was great to see him as a normal person lol.

Madam Captain out!!

Oooh and I forgot to mention that Jeri Ryan is in Boston Public as well!She does a great job there!