Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

The Return Of The "countdown"

For anyone that was a member last year you will recognize the "Countdown" clock on the portal. Right now, since I haven't seen an official date for episode 1 of season 4 it's set for September 26th at 9PM. Once I see the official date of that episode I will adjust the clock accordingly.

Love the countdown! I remember the one from last year, and I'm glad you're doing another one. It's cool! :cool: :( :(

I'm glad it's there...I'm sad it's there. Glad because it helps me to not miss the first episode...I will be busy when it airs. Sad, because I'm sick to death of cliffhangers. Of course by now, as a Star Trek fan of long-standing, I should know the season will end with a cliffhanger.......but I haven't yet settled down to my long wait.

Having only been here a few months, the countdown is new to me, but I like it! If I miss the first episode of season four, I will be... well, probably dead. This will help though; thank you so much!

Having been here since January, I didn't see it...

Bu it looks cool!!

mmmm... Java...

Righteous! :clap:

In my early Lord of the Rings fan-years they did a countdown to the premiere of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring....

Really really like this idea, as I am looking very forward to the 4th season of Star Trek: Enterprise...

It's only a matter of time...

(Always a matter of time, especially with time-lords... :blink: )

*Countdown counts down...*lastresort.jpg42.gif

The Adventures of STF.net