Sign in to follow this  
Kyra_Ashleigh

Spoiled Milk... Icky!

Just wanted to get this out of my system. Sat down with a nice bowl of cereal to watch ENT and the milk was bad. Blechhhhhh! :(

I just hate that... especially when the expiration date is still over a week away! Ewwww.

Yuck!!! Here in Ohio, there are a few stores mostly mini marts that have been caught changed the experation dates on milk and egg products. Nasty and dangerous.

That also happens to pet food and other food items that are perishable....

The store do it to save money...

They don't care about the customers...

:waaaa:

You should take it back and say hey either I get this product non spoiled free anda refund or I take yiou to the environmental health peeps (or equivalant american authority)

this is illegal and potentially hazardous.

Here in Ohio, there are a few stores mostly mini marts that have been caught changed the experation dates on milk and egg products.

Creepy. I can't believe people do stuff like that!

I have a gross mini-mart story, but I think I'll put it over in the consumer complaint thread. :blink:

My little sister once put a bunch of that shredded cheese out of a bag on something, took a bite, and got a mouthful of mold. Ew. Glad it was not me! :laugh:

There was a movie about 15 to 20 years ago where aliens came to Earth and when they drank spoiled milk it made them drunk. Stores started selling it just like they would sell Wine or Beer. I forget the name of it, maybe someone will remember it. They also made a TV show out of it. The aliens were friendly for the most part and if I recall they were fleeing from someone that had enslaved them, if they came in contact with salt water (the ocean) they would be killed. It was like if we were to jump into a vat of acid.

There was a movie about 15 to 20 years ago where aliens came to Earth and when they drank spoiled milk it made them drunk. Stores started selling it just like they would sell Wine or Beer. I forget the name of it, maybe someone will remember it. They also made a TV show out of it. The aliens were friendly for the most part and if I recall they were fleeing from someone that had enslaved them, if they came in contact with salt water (the ocean) they would be killed. It was like if we were to jump into a vat of acid.

I think it was "Alien Nation." The men, women, and children were bald, and they had permission to live in certain parts of the US. There was a big group in the Los Angeles area, if I am remembering correctly. They had to deal with non-acceptance and prejudice. In the series, one of the aliens was a detective teamed up with a human detective. Too bad the series did not last.

I think it was "Alien Nation." The men, women, and children were bald, and they had permission to live in certain parts of the US. There was a big group in the Los Angeles area, if I am remembering correctly. They had to deal with non-acceptance and prejudice. In the series, one of the aliens was a detective teamed up with a human detective. Too bad the series did not last.

Yes mj it was Alien Nation, great film and even better series.

Yep that's it, I enjoyed all that I saw of it but that was right around the time I joined the Army (1988) and TV wasn't a huge part of my life. I even missed the NFL season that year :laugh: and the Presidential election.