Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

You Do Not Have Permission To View This Topic

Sometimes I get an error message when I click on some topics that says:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You do not have permission to view this topic

Why does that happen, why don't I have permission to view those topics?

The answer to that is because the topics you are clicking on when that happens are topics that are in Kronos. You first have to log into Kronos in order to view those topics. Once you have logged in you won't get that error message anymore.

The Password to get into Qo'noS (Kronos) is iagree

I've noticed that something or another like that happened once or twice when I clicked the "Previous" button, after posting and remaining idle for several minutes.

Just a reminder for people that don't know how to get into Qo'noS (Kronos), the password is iagree and like in Vegas... what happens in Qo'noS stays in Qo'noS.

Just a reminder for people that don't know how to get into Qo'noS (Kronos), the password is iagree and like in Vegas... what happens in Qo'noS stays in Qo'noS.

Just a quick reminder of the Kronos motto that What happens in Kronos stays in Kronos, what I mean by that is that if there is a heated social or political debate in there that's fine. That's what Kronos is for, but on the other forums that aren't in Kronos please try to leave the "debate mentality" or "train of thought" in Kronos.

Everyone has different opinions, backgrounds and upbringings and it's great to discuss them and debate them but we just don't want any hard feelings to spill out into the other forums.