Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

Look What We Found In Iraq...

Yeah but exactly HOW close do they get to you? I mean.....those are some **VERY** big spiders!  :naughty:  :biggrin:

depends on the time of the day. if it's either early or late, it might not be so close, but if it's around noon, it could be sitting next to your boot.

Yeah but exactly HOW close do they get to you? I mean.....those are some **VERY** big spiders!  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

depends on the time of the day. if it's either early or late, it might not be so close, but if it's around noon, it could be sitting next to your boot.

THAT would be the last thing it would ever do. *squish* :naughty:

Yeah but exactly HOW close do they get to you? I mean.....those are some **VERY** big spiders!  :tear:  :(

MEEP! :( *run up wall and stands on ceiling* they cant climb can they? :wub:

How awful! What terrible bugs! How do you bear it all...war and death and weird giant spiders!? Do those things get into people's knapsacks and tents? How do you keep your head in all this? I would be going crazy.

when it comes to life in Iraq, Mjham, spiders are the least of your worries. I was talking to my brother on the phone, he said these things come running at you across the desert at full tilt, then stop once they get to your shadow and sit there.

Awww!!! I was shivering at the picture because spiders are not my favorite creatures, but that's too cute! Running just to stand in your shadow! They're still creepy looking, but that's adorable! :tear: