• Andorian
    • Klingon
    • All of the above
    • None of the above
    • A&B
    • B&C
    • C&A
    • Ok??

Ok I was just watching countdown and archer is freeken out about the thing going to blow up earth and I thought to my self " I want vulcan ships to blow up things" so I made this poll to see if you kinda agree

Oooh, I'd like to see them all, with a few more, like Denobulans and such....

But I doubt the Klingons care that much on Earth's surving, and I have my doubts that the other species will help out, since in Twilight there didn't seem anyone besides Starfleet stopping the Xindi weapon....lastresort.jpg42.gif

The Adventures of STF.net

I voted Vulcans and Andorians. If the Kling-ons were present there would be two fronts for the humans and their allies. I would like to see Vulcans and Andorians fighting on the same side for the first time.

Guest Mike_Hines01

I'd love to see a Vulcan, Andorian and Earth Fleet waiting for the Xindi. I also hope the Insectoids switch sides at the last minute like the Cardassians did during the Dominion War.

I voted for all of the above,i wanna see a all out war with ships from every side in a full out space battle :laugh:

I voted Vulcans and Andorians. If the Kling-ons were present there would be two fronts for the humans and their allies. I would like to see Vulcans and Andorians fighting on the same side for the first time.

Dangit mjham, you said just what i was thinking :laugh: (great minds think alike? :lol: ). And Mike_Hines01, it happened just this last ep, so your prayers are answered :look: .