Sign in to follow this  
connersgal

The Stars

On may 16th 2004 met Robert Beltran Marina Sirtis Conner Trinneer and Dominic Keating and he decided to throw a hissy fit as i was waiting in line to get connors autograph and not his lol it was so funny everyone was laughing including myself think he was fed up as everyone wanted to see connor and not him. He is British you see and being in England you would have thought people would want to see him lol, in a way i did feel for him as it was one queue for the both of them and majority of people wanted connor lol and he just didn't like it, apart from that was a lovely day marina was lovely and so was robert and all i can say about connor is he was even more gorgeous in the flesh

I was at the London Expo on both days and Dominic got just as many autographs done as Connor. I myself was there for Connor only, but the queue for both was huge! There were times when Connor was alone when Dom was signing, and times when Dom was alone when Connor was signing.

I thought Dom was wonderfully good humoured and funny, teasing Connor the whole time. He's certainly gone well up in my estimation. Connor is so lovely, inside and out, that if I attempted to describe him it would sound like soppy fan drooling! Suffice to say, he's magical.

That sounds like a fun day out,i have never met anyone famous before..well i met a dutch singer once and got his autograph but never a tv star or movie star,your very lucky i wish i could have been there :wub:

LOL. Don't feel too bad DutchDebbie, I've never met anyone famous either. I'm in the middle of *no where* Ohio and all we have around here is farm boys. I did meet my husband's cousin at a wedding once and someone told me he was the drummer for a popular country band but that was many years ago.

May I just speak up for Mr Keating here. I was there too just for Connor and by the end of the weekend Dominic had taken the piss out of me something rotten for it. I had a marvellous time with him constantly shouting insults when he saw me in line and I think Connor appreciated someone else taking the heat of Dominic's merciless teasing. It was all incredibly good humoured - they are both wonderful and last weekend is not one I am going to forget in a hurry. :naughty:

On Sunday afternoon, when the convention was starting to wind down and there were less people there, Dom had a free moment as Connor was signing for a guy and his friend. The guy wanted a photo, (both Connor and Dominic were incredibly polite and available for this), so Connor stood and put his arm round the guy, like he had for me and anyone else who asked and the friend prepared to take the picture.

Dom turned to look and said loudly, but lazily,

"Connor, I always knew you were gay!"

CLICK! The other guy took the picture. Both Connor and the guy then burst out laughing and the guy got a second picture with Connor. But somewhere in that camera is a picture of one elecrocuted actor and one electrocuted fan!

Honestly, it was hilarious! Dominic and Connor were wonderful. I do hope they have great memories of the convention and will come back to the UK soon.

They were the best.