so anyone here a fan of ANDROMEDA another wonderful creation of GENE RODDENBERRY, produced by his wife. i think its an excellent show. but the only time its on in my neck of the woods if 1:00 am saturday nights, so usually im out, or ready for bed about then. but when i get the chance i sure enjoy watching it. not quite the perky vision of the future as startrek but nonethe less an excellent installment by RODDNEBERRY. i recommend it if you ever get the chance.

I watch it when I can.. I think its really cool.. it almost has this lighter side of sarcasm that I find very funny. :laugh:

all hail Bev!! :look:

I watch it when I can..  I think its really cool..  it almost has this lighter side of sarcasm that I find very funny. :blink:

all hail Bev!!  :laugh:

Agree totaly, Andromeda gives this dark side of the universe where nothing is perferct, but the crew is so loose with the thought that it is that it gives it a comedical approach. When things get serious they are serious, and I enjoy every min. of Andromeda. I do not think it should be considered too much a hardcore science investigation, becuase most things are highly questionable, but it is a great easy relaxing show to watch.

I watched for a while but got bored - oh and they moved it to 11:30 on Sunday - that was clever. They had some great subtle humor in this show.

I also really liked the episode about the Belleraphon(sp?). There was real science in this show - the difference between light speed and worm holes.

i dont like it. i just find the acting kind of bland. and i think the original 3 star wars movies do a better 'not so perfect after all' universe sort of feel.

i dont like it. i just find the acting kind of bland. and i think the original 3 star wars movies do a better 'not so perfect after all' universe sort of feel.

:innocent: ugh, so not true... I cant believe someone actually thinks that star wars is better than Andromeda...

Edited by poguemahone

well ya know everyone is entitled to their own opinion. even if it is wrong. lol. we cant all like the same thing. which is too bad it would probably be a much better world if we all had the same tastes, etc. but it would also be quite boring. danged if you do, danged if you dont. lol