Sign in to follow this  
scaleman

Sphere Builders/ancient Humanoids, A Connection?

For a few days now i've been thinking, and i started noticing that the sphere builders look suspiciously similar to the ancient humanoid that is shown in the TNG episode 'The Chase'. Has anyone else noticed this? :unsure:

I had the same thought as soon as I saw them! I'm still wondering if a future episode will show that they're either the same species, or maybe a related species.

For a few days now i've been thinking, and i started noticing that the sphere builders look suspiciously similar to the ancient humanoid that is shown in the TNG episode 'The Chase'. Has anyone else noticed this? :unsure:

I noticed and thought about it, here are my conclusions; that "look" shared between The Founders, the race of seeders in The Chase and the Guardians could be viewed as a Humanoid evolutionary milepost, all humanoids may appear that way just before taking the next step and become "energy" beings.

Though not as plentiful in numbers as lower stage Humanoids (that we know of, perhaps the "smarter" ones stay out of sight) their numbers are higher than we thought or expected. Anyway that's my take on it.