Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Patrick Stewart on Biography

I missed it last night because I was here. :laugh: Darn. I think I know what you are talking about in your spoiler UC. You can also find it on the season 5 TNG DVDs in the tribute to Gene Roddenberry. It was a hoot wasn't it.

How many star trek people have been on biography?

They should do a star trek month for biography. They've done Star Wars, and they keep on doing specials every once in a while. Besides, I want to see a Brent Spiner bio!!

I taped it and saw it last night. Because of the spoilers issue, I will post my thoughts under the spoilers:

Click for Spoiler:

I really liked the biography even though in thier captian poll they snubbed sisko. :tear: Mr. Stewart has had an illustrious carrer and I think he knows (Better than shatner) not to let Star Trek ruin it. He sure has a great passion for shakespeare which was always a welcome and you can see some of his shakesperean experiance in TNG with epsiodes like "Defector." I couldn't believe the information of his one man play "The Christmas Carol" and the awards he was honored for. Seeing the highlights, I wish I went to go see it. By the way, has anyone gone to see the play and if you did, was it as good as what its reputation seys it is?

One thing I couldn't believe was his choice for Favorite Cartoon in Bevis and Butthead. According to Stewart, "Its intelligently written and Brilliant." Wow this guy must have some taste for saying this. :idea:

Overall, it was a pretty good interview and I am glad they showed the Tribute to Gene Roddenberry. (A&E, it was season 5, not season 3) Stewart with his great talent deserves every award he gets.