Sign in to follow this  
Goose

Favorite Seinfeld Character

Who is your favorite Character????  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Character????

• Jerry
    • George
    • Kramer
    • Elaine
    • Newman
    • One of the Minor Characters(ex.Soup Nazi,please specify)
    • Someone I left out

Stardate:214355.6

Who favorite character on Seinfeld??

Mine is Cosmo Kramer

"Hey Buddy!"

Cosmo Kramer! I even have a shirt with the painting of him on it. It says "He is a loathsome offensive brute, yet I cannot look away". Heck I even want to buy that picture when I'm older (I've seen it in framing stores and poster stores).

Kramer is crazy in both physical and mental ways in terms of his behaviour but he some how makes it work. Here's a quote I think sums up Kramer perfectly:

"Kramer goes to a fantasy camp. His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Do nothing, fall *buttocks*-backwards into money, mooch food of your neighbours, and have sex without dating, that's a fantasy camp." -George Costanza

Anyway, Kramer is my favourite but by a lean margin. I also enjoy Jerry's quick wit, George's whole character with the insecurity and the lying, and I'm even sure how to describe Elaine but I like her as well.

Seinfeld is one of the finest Sitcoms of all time and to think it's all about nothing. I can't wait 'til its out on DVD before the end of the year.

I voted for Kramer..just thinking about him makes me laugh,i love how he just eats what he wants from seinfelds fridge.. :laugh:

freinds suck compared to seinfeld. I mean look at them they bring up all these lame jokes while seinfeld had this funny charm.

I voted for George but I always love how all of the characters interact as a whole. Why George? Is it the yelling, they lying, the infatuation with Marissa Tomei (no offense, can't remember how to spell her name!)?

I have no idea but they all have something that makes me laugh hysterically.

Here are some random quotes for your enjoyment :naughty:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kramer--Do you have any reason for getting up in the morning?

George--I enjoy getting the daily news!

George--"The sea was angry that day my friends!"

Newman--"When you control the mail, you control...information!"

Kramer--"Yeah, then I opened the door to the bus and kicked him out at the next stop!"

Jerry--"You kept making all the stops?"

Jerry's g/f--"I'm sorry Jerry. I can't be with someone if I don't respect what they do."

Jerry--"You're a cashier!"