Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

'in Other Words'

In the game, 'MARRY, KISS, OR OFF A CLIFF', which by the way I have had such a great time with, there are other words that can be used instead of 'PUSH' According to ROGET'S THESAURUS:

nudge

thrust

shove

pressure

drive

urge

force

propel

advance

encourage

hearten

hurl

pitch

toss

fling

cast

dart

buffet

jerk

tumble

I'm sure there are more, my particular favorites have been:

jettison

catapult

wheel

sidle

drag

roll

Got anymore, -Harry Kim-, WeareBorg, Doc42, Nemesis, Tinadoll, Fenriz, Ilikeseven :lol: :( My WORTHY ADVERSARIES AND FRIENDS :lol: :( :(

accelerate, bear down, budge, bulldoze, bump, butt, crowd, crush against, depress, dig, drive, elbow, exert, force, gore, high pressure, hustle, impel, jam, jostle, launch, lie on, move, muscle, nudge, poke, pressure, propel, railroad, ram, rest on, shift, shoulder, shove, squash, squeeze, squish, steamroll, stir, strain, strong-arm

bear down, browbeat, bulldoze, coerce, constrain, dragoon, egg on, encourage, exert influence, expedite, fire up, goad, goose, high pressure, hurry, impel, influence, inspire, jolly, key up, kid, lean on, motivate, oblige, overpress, persuade, press, pressure, prod, push around, railroad, sell on, speed, speed up, spur, squeeze, steamroll, strong-arm, turn on, urge

advance, assault, attack, bearing, blow, butt, charge, drive, driving, effort, energy, exerting, exertion, forcing, impact, jolt, lean, mass, nudge, offensive, onset, poke, prod, propulsion, shove, shoving, straining, thrust, thrusting, weight

dig, elbow, jab, jog, poke, prod, punch, push, shove, tap, touch

that's all I have....

:(

:(

Edited by WEAREBORG4102

WOW! :lol: :lol: I just open the door a crack and you just blew it right off the hinges :( My particular favorites were, steamroll, dragoon, launch, motivate, elbow and railroad, now this should make things, 'Very Interesting' :( :( :lol:

quote Jeanway@May 8 2004, 09:37 AM

Got anymore, -Harry Kim-, WeareBorg, Doc42, Nemesis, Tinadoll, Fenriz, Ilikeseven My WORTHY ADVERSARIES AND FRIENDS

Yes my dear Jean i have a lot of them but unfortionally they are all in DUTCH, and you as a poor amerikan can,t read that

:naughty:

but if you want to read them maybe i wil PM them to you becouse the MOD,s don,t want me to post in Dutch on this site :bow:

You just do that Mister Ilikeseven and that PM gets forwarded straight to the mods. I'm not putting up with any of your filth, or should I say, anymore of your filth. Your the " DIRTY DUTCHMAN " TO ME, YOU, YOU POTTY MOUTH!!!!

Edited by Jeanway

Quote:(Jeanway@May 11 2004, 08:40 AM)

You just do that Mister Ilikesen and that pm get forwarded straight to the mods.

I'm not putting up with any of your filth, or should I say, anymore of your filth. Your the " DIRTY DUTCHMAN " TO ME, YOU, YOU POTTY MOUTH!!!!

OOOOPS!!!!!!........angry woman :naughty: