Sign in to follow this  
Carrion

Andromeda Rocks!

I do watch it too, and yes, it's great.

Only Star Trek is better.

PS.: I sometimes refer to Andromeda as Star Trek in another universe.

:lol:

I never watched Andromeda as I never got into it. But recently, in our viewing area, they started to show it from Episode one and so it was easy to follow from there. The channel Im watching it on shows three episodes (with an episode of Star Gate) from 2.30am to 6am so I tape them over night and watch them the next evening at my leisue. At a rate of 3 episodes a week I should be well caught up!

I really enjoy Andromeda and agree that it keeps getting better. It's not on air here at the moment but I hope that it will be back soon. :laugh:

Andrmeda Is like a High Budget Farscape (not ragging out) with battles like Babylon 5 and DS9, with Star Wars storyline and fighting.

I've watched a few episodes, but the acting is campy, the story arcs don't blend together well, the action is unrealistic, the CGI looks fake, and the emotional scenes are just... well, unemotional. :naughty: I'm not bashing the show as it's got a great premise, I just feel that it was very poorly executed. :bow:

To be honest I fell a sleep the first three episodes I tried to watch. It was really hard to follow starting in the 3rd or 4th (not sure) season. But in desperation to seek out any decent sci-fi to watch I kept watching. So far I think it's ok. I wish I could of watched from season 1.