Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

The Meaning Of Life........

Jeanway why do you act like you're sorry for me. I don't believe in a meaning of life, and I don't need to. It is all trivial I'm alive and I have interests so I'll explore them and try my best to make this life worth it.

Nem, because I've been where you are and I've been where I am now. I was so unhappy when I felt that way, I just thought maybe you were too. I guess I can decide if I want to be happy or miserable , it's up to me. I choose to be happy and have hope for the future and hope that just maybe I made a difference in someone's life, sometime. OMG! Now I sound like Neelix :lol:

BTW acorrding to curly the secret to life it this, holds up one finger. when asked what the one thing was, his reply was, you've gotta figure that out. CITY SLICKERS great movie. not exact quote but close enough. :lol:

Capt.Wright, I think what Curly meant was: You have to decide which way the wind is blowing. Sound about 'Wright'? :lol:

Nem, because I've been where you are and I've been where I am now.  I was so unhappy when I felt that way, I just thought maybe you were too. I guess I can decide if I want to be happy or miserable , it's up to me.  I choose to be happy and have hope for the future and hope that just maybe I made a difference in someone's life, sometime. OMG! Now I sound like Neelix :lol:

But I am happy...

Hey I thought the # was 42!?! :lol:

Well, that number happens to be the Answer to the Ultimate Question to Life, the Universe and Everything.....

If you connect the Ultimate Question to the Answer 42, then it won't make sense, and ergo it would goes to so that the universe is nonsensical :angry:

(Reference: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and The Resteraunt at the End of the Universe, both written by my favorite author Douglas Adams :lol: )lastresort.jpg42.gif

the point of life is to live it. endure through the bad and have fun during the good.

and the only way to leave a truly lasting impression is to change someones life for the better.

Edited by bearded ape

Hey I thought the # was 42!?! :lol:

Well, that number happens to be the Answer to the Ultimate Question to Life, the Universe and Everything.....

If you connect the Ultimate Question to the Answer 42, then it won't make sense, and ergo it would goes to so that the universe is nonsensical :blink:

(Reference: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and The Resteraunt at the End of the Universe, both written by my favorite author Douglas Adams :lol: )lastresort.jpg42.gif

DOC, why must you always be so oblique, you've got something to say, just say it! Just because you use GLOWING words doesn't mean your message is. :angry:

DOC, why must you always be so oblique, you've got something to say, just say it! Just because you use GLOWING words doesn't mean your message is. :lol:

Ummm, didn't I just say it just now? :lol: lastresort.jpg42.gif

Today, my life means having one other person who understands me and doesn't judge me in any way :thumbs:

okey this is very simple:

the meaning of life is....

what ever you are, who ever you are, what you say, what you do

we are all here to learn!!!

okey this is very simple:

the meaning of life is....

what ever you are, who ever you are, what you say, what you do

we are all here to learn!!!

ILIKESEVEN, I have got to agree with what you said.

But there is a question to this thought as well:

Is what we are to learn rigid, or is it flexible to whatever situation presents its self to us(humans)

The meaning of life... well, it's different for us all. Get through bad times and enjoy the good times..

I heard on the discovery channel that the meaning of life is to reproduce because scientists have found out that (if you belive evolution) all creatures have evolved to give them the best chance to reproduce.

But if the meaning of life is to make life then what's the point anyway? So I would guess the meaning of life is to respect others and enjoy it.

The meaning of life is to achieve a higher level in all things (like thought, emotion, intelligence, etc.)

Cheeeeese...cake.......cheeeeese..and cake...together................a cake of cheese? (peter kay quote)

lol i hate cheese cake.

For me, the meaning to life is as simple, but very different.

Here's a few aspects:

1. Serving God and Jesus to the best of my ability.

2. God and Jesus come before all else.

3. Striving to better the world arround me.

4. Helping those in need.