Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

Touching Evil? Does Anyone Watch

Has anyone been watching this on the USA network. It's a little different. Last night's episode was a little too sad.

I missed the first episode so I'm not sure how he met his friend Cyril (Cyril is on med's because he believes he's from another planet)

They're walking through the park and Kregan (sp) is talking about the color green and how we don't really know that green is green.....

Cyril replies "the meds don't help when you talk like that" - it just struck me as funny.

Detective David Creegan (Jeffrey Donovan) has just returned from a year-long psychological leave of absence after surviving a near-fatal gunshot wound to the head. Assigned to the new OSC (Organized and Serial Crime) Unit, a rapid-response, elite crime investigation squad, Creegan is newly dedicated to solving cases and saving lives. Fiercely independent, easily agitated, often stubborn, and virtually shameless as a result of his brain injury, Creegan is apt to ignore common sense - and sometimes even the laws he is sworn to uphold - in his passionate, unending quest for justice.

Here's the website

USA

We don't get this program in Canada but I did see some episodes of the British program this is based on. Robson Green, who played Creegan, is an amazing actor.

Last night Creegan "what's that they say on Star Trek?"

"Oh...Engage...yes Engage" Or something to that effect when he was trying to get everyone going. You gotta like a character that likes Star Trek.