Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Bauer

Enterprise Crew Manifest

Hey, I'm new here and I would just like everyone to know that I keep a crew manifest of the NX-01. It currently stands at 41 named (last-name or both) crew members. So if you have any questions about crew names, just ask me. Is there anyone else who is keeping a manifest(or am I the only loser)? I'd like to compare notes.

u are not a loser, though i wouldn't have the patience to compile something like that, wouldn't mind a peek sometime at something like that sounds interesting

there are no losers here. everyone has their own thing, and is entitled to do what they want. but wow you've got a lot of patience to do something like that, id of never guessed they've said 41 names of crew members so far. :wub: enjoy your time, and posting here, its a lot of fun, lots of good people here. :laugh:

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

enjoy your time, and posting here, its a lot of fun, lots of good people here.

You're so right cptwright, there are sooooooooooooooo many nice people here, hope u enjoy posting here Jack_Bauer! :wub:

Jack, do I detect the scars of st.com on you? Please, feel free to post here without fear of the hate and venom you are accustomed to from visiting that hellhole. Here, even if you are disagreed with, your opinions are still valuable and worthy of other members respect :wub:

Yeah, I'm still on the Star Trek.com boards. I joined this one because I got tired of all the spamming. From what I've seen and heard from you guys I think I'm going to like it here. I'll probably post the manifest here sometime soon, maybe after the Cogenitor just to keep it current. And they actually haven't said 41 names but some are listed in the cast for upcoming eps and 3 of the names are of the sailors from the U.S.S. Enterprise and since they'll never be on again, I included them with their real names. Again, thank you for being so kind. :wub:

why bother with something like this if you cant at least respect another persons right to an opinion or view of his/her own. the more discussions the merrier. keep on typing. :look:

so by your name i assume your into 24. havent watched it as much this year but it is a good show.

Definitely looking forward to seeing that list posted. And welcome to the boards. I am certain that you are going to enjoy your time here everyone is very respectful of your right to state your opinion freely.

I would sure like to have a peak at that manifest, if you don't mind :look:

Welcome to the boards, I'm certain you will love it her!

I'm going to close this, rathewr than merge it, this since he posted the manifest, thanks for posting that Jack, I'm sure we'll all get a lot of use out of it. And pinned the new one :look: