Sign in to follow this  

killbilllogo.jpg

So I saw this movies this weekend. Both of them. I was expecting them to be pretty weak... pretty stupid. But... BOY WAS I WRONG! These movies rock! I've always like Tarantino but these movies looked pretty crappy. But, oh boy, are they ever fun. They are not serious. The blood sprays, the corny music plays. Lol. And it's funny how whenever she sees one of her old assasin friends, it goes red and corny revenge music plays. Lol. It's hilarious. This is definitely a great set of movies.

The first one is much more of an action film. Very fast, very violent, always on the go, not very much dialogue. It is actually quite entertaining though. It is very camp. Has a 70's flare to it. It is really quite fun to watch. And the music and Tarantino's amazing style really add to the feel of the movie. When Oren Ishi and the Crazy 88's walk into the Makai Club, the music is awesome. 9.5/10.

The second film is very much different from the first. It is much more dramatic and less over-the-top. It is a classic Tarantino film, with lots of dialogue, a lot of it pretty snappy. And Quentin actually throws some emotion into this one. I thought Oren Ishi was the best villain in the film, but the way The Bride does away with Elle Driver is hillarious (and very disgusting. Lol). This, too, is a superbe film. 9.5/10.

These movies are must sees! And I thought they were going to be really bad. And I can't handle gory movies very well, but these were okay because the violence is shown in a more humourous light. See these films.

Did anyone else see these? What did you think?

thebride_01.jpg

Edited by bysty

Haven't seen them yet, but I have heard others say the same as you...

thanks for the review...I'll rent #1 this week hopefully.... :)

I have seen the first one and i loved it so i guess you could say i cant wait to see nr2 :)

I thought them pretty lame...

Normally it would have been really lame. If anybody else had tried to do it, it would have been, but Quentin Tarantino really makes this movie work. It's fun too watch.