Does anyone watch this show on Spike TV. I remember watching it the first time, and thought it was stupid. However, the more I watched, the more addictingly funny this show gets. Kenny and Vic are great hosts, and the stunts these guys pull off are downright wacky.

Today, Spike is running a marathon followed by MXC: Almost Live. I'm actually looking foward to the Almost Live season premiere.

DON'T GET ELEMINATED!

Edited by gdog243

The show is great fun.  Its just somthing fun to watch.  I do have to say is man it really looks like some of those people really would get hurt.

I have wondered if anyone has gotten hurt on that show. I mean you have balls hurling towards your head, falling on stones, and flying into a wall. Makes me wonder what the real "Takishi's Castle" was like.

Of course, just in case anyone doesn't know, almost everything is thickly padded with that foam-like material. Sometimes you can see someone accidentally knock some of it off. Like with the sinkers or floaters game, those aren't real rocks. They aren't foam either, but I don't think they'd hurt as much as stone. Seems to me that the most painful thing would be running full force into one of those doors-that-isn't-really-a-door. Ouch. B)

I love that show! It's hilarious. Though, I can barely understand how anyone would go on their voluntarily. The show can be pretty crude at times but its so clever at the same time. Great show when you just want to laugh.

:frusty: GET IT ON! :frusty:

No offense, but i am abhored by this show. It is one of the biggest promoters of human stupidity i have ever seen and i think shows how low we've gotten to make pathetic shows like this actually survive. :frusty:

...But at least it's stupidity that's not ashamed of the title, unlike a bunch of those other reality shows that try to pawn themselves off as "smart tv". :blink:

I watch that show. It is an Japanese show and they do volunteer to do that kind of crazy stuff!

Edited by Odie

...But at least it's stupidity that's not ashamed of the title, unlike a bunch of those other reality shows that try to pawn themselves off as "smart tv". :blink:

Agreed. I found out that the people who appear on Tekeshi's Castle (The show MXC is based on) did it voluntarily. There have been some injuries on the show. The show is stupid, but that's one of the things thats so fun. They don't take themselves seriously, unlike other reality shows that do. I do like it though because of Vic, Kenny, Guy, and Captain teneal. Some of the quotes from the show are great.

I just watched "Geeks V. Greeks" that was funny. I like MXC, because after a long day of using my brain at work, I can come home, plop my behind down in the easy chair, and laugh said behind off at this stupid, yet utterly funny, show. not appropriate for younger audiences, obviously, but if you are a mature person watching it, the dubbing is funny, Kenny and Vic are funny, and of course, with a name like Guy Le Dueche, how can you NOT be a funny person?

I just watched "Geeks V. Greeks" that was funny. I like MXC, because after a long day of using my brain at work, I can come home, plop my behind down in the easy chair, and laugh said behind off at this stupid, yet utterly funny, show. not appropriate for younger audiences, obviously, but if you are a mature person watching it, the dubbing is funny, Kenny and Vic are funny, and of course, with a name like Guy Le Dueche, how can you NOT be a funny person?

Well, I didn't like the Almost live thing but it was great to see MXC back to it's normalcy this last week. Taking a rip on the 2004 election, that was some funny stuff. :)