Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Star Trek Experience

New ride called “Borg Encounter” coming to the Star Trek Experience

Have you ever been to the Las Vegas Star Trek Experience?

What did you think about it?

Did you like it? . . . .

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

ooooooooooo, I'll have to again! :laugh: We eloped in Vegas in '98 and went to the Star Trek Experience right after. It was a blast! You get to go onto the bridge of the Enterprise D and ride in a shuttle and all that. And they had Klingons browsing in the stores. It was a lot of fun. I'm totally going again the next time I'm in Vegas! :laugh:

It's funny you mention it. I actually had a dream the other night that we had a STARTREKFANS.NET convention in Las Vegas. It was a cool dream lol, we had Star Trek screenings and things like that. I was disappointed that it was only a dream when I woke up lol

Yeah, we've been there and had a great time. We have fond memories of a female klingon coming up to my daughter (who had just gotten braces at the time) and asked her what manner of weapon she had in her mouth.

We had planned to return last year for our 20th anniversary, but had a latinum shortage. But really want to get back sometime.

It's funny you mention it. I actually had a dream the other night that we had a STARTREKFANS.NET convention in Las Vegas.

Why not try to make that dream a reality? I would really like to meet all of you face to face, and I've got a week's vacation coming in July....

It's funny you mention it. I actually had a dream the other night that we had a STARTREKFANS.NET convention in Las Vegas. It was a cool dream lol, we had Star Trek screenings and things like that. I was disappointed that it was only a dream when I woke up lol

We'll need a volunteer to start planning but I'd be there! :laugh: This year might be unrealistic but next summer could be done.

There's a convention in Vegas this August. I'm going to try to go. It's only a 7 hour drive from here. Anyone else?

I wish I had the time to travel this summer to Las Vegas, but unfortunately I don’t think I would be able to go there this summer. Maybe next (well that’s a maybe I really can’t say for next year, but I do know that if I really wanted to and made all of the arrangements I probably still could not go this year)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

LOL, my last birthday I took a 5 day trip with 3 of my friends to Las Vegas (my 21st Birthday). Supposed to be a great time and the ONLY reason i wanted to go was to visit the Star Trek Experience. Well, unfotunaly I got food poisoning (dont eat the buffet at the Flamingo), then i got dehydrated, sooo... Then i passed out... fell... busted my lip... spent a night in the hospital getting IV's and stiches from the cut (from the fall). After ALL of that... i still didnt get to go to the Star Trek Experience. But rest assured.. I will go one day.

LOL, my last birthday I took a 5 day trip with 3 of my friends to Las Vegas (my 21st Birthday). Supposed to be a great time and the ONLY reason i wanted to go was to visit the Star Trek Experience. Well, unfotunaly I got food poisoning (dont eat the buffet at the Flamingo), then i got dehydrated, sooo... Then i passed out... fell... busted my lip... spent a night in the hospital getting IV's and stiches from the cut (from the fall). After ALL of that... i still didnt get to go to the Star Trek Experience. But rest assured.. I will go one day.

OMG, that is so...rotten!

I think a nice get away to anything Tek would be great, but to met all of you and see Trek stuff...isn't that what would be in heaven? :wub:

:laugh:

I loved The Star Trek Experience! I've been twice now! :look:

I liked eating at Quark's Bar where I had a CheeseBorger and Romulin Ale to wash it down.(You can purchase a case of Romulin Ale for yourself!)

I highly recommend any fan of Star Trek to go there,you won't regret it.

OMG, that is so...rotten!

I think a nice get away to anything Tek would be great, but to met all of you and see Trek stuff...isn't that what would be in heaven? :laugh:

:look:

Hey, that does sound like a good idea.....now to afford the trip there, maybe next summer could eventually be a reality. VBG, the convention would be cool!!!

If everyone started to save their cash now, then we could probably all afford to go next summer, not this summer. I would love to meet ya'll in Las Vegas!

Sounds like a great idea, can't wait for STFNET-CON 2004, is Vegas ready for us?

Is anybody ever REALLY ready for us? :laugh:

Heck with them...I'm ready!

If everyone started to save their cash now, then we could probably all afford to go next summer, not this summer. I would love to meet ya'll in Las Vegas!

We've started our fund with a

big hunk of tax refund, we are so there! drool.gif Can't wait!

I have a special credit card (the one that isn't maxed) just waiting to be put into action!!! I am so there too.

Sign in to follow this