Sign in to follow this  
Mrs,Weyoun

ds9 on spike tv

i am so glad they brought ds9 back to spike tv. i bet u cant guess why :laugh: .. jk.

i was happy they started from the beginning in the marathon but was a little diapointed that this week it was all repeats from the marathon.

gala

It would have been nice to see the episodes from where The Search left off, but I look at them restarting it as a great idea. For one, think of The Search as kind of a cliffhanger, and you have to wait the summer to see the next episode. When Summer hits and ENT is in reruns, you will be able to see DS9 as brand new episodes. Also, people have missed the marathon and they can't join the series in the middle. At least with it playing at 7:00, people will be able to have the time to see it. I do wish they played it more than once a day though, like once at 7 and than at 11. They used to do that with TNG when they first came on.

I am very pleased that they have started from the beginning as there are a few episodes that I missed or had forgotten about that it is nice to see again. But needless to say our TiVo has been working overtime lately. :drool:

ah crap....that makes one more reason why i hate my parents downgrading our cable. now all i can get is enterprise and the occasional voyager on UPN. life sucks.

Edited by Alterego

Well, I have never had the opportunity to watch DS9 on TV at all, it never aired in Sweden.. Lucky for me they released it on DVD :lol: