Sign in to follow this  

Xindi, Azati Prime, Time

Hi I appreicate all answers.

1. In Azati Prime the Xindi knew that their lunar colony outpost was destroyed before Archer was going to go on the mission to destroy the weapon. So what was the reasoning or the point in destroying the colony? Destroying it to me revealed their location rather than help hid it.

2. I thought in Azati Prime when Trip and Travis went to in the water and toward the weapom ships would have stopped them then. What do you think?

3. Is the Ent J time just a possible outcome? Since their is nothing about the spheres in the previous Trek series it seemt to me that Archer and Company destroy the Sphere and defeat the builders, space returns to the space seen in the other Trek shows. The Xindi are a peace with Earth.

4. Is Daniels from the Ent J's time the 26th century?

5. Is the Future Guy the figure from the future a enemy of the Sphere builder's?

6. When the first prototype weapon came to Earth and Archers learns that the Xindi are told humans are a threat. Did Future Guy say that humans destroy the Xindi homeworld or just the species? In one episode the Enterprise reaches coordinates of the Xindi home world and it has been destroyed already.

This confuses me a bit.

7. Is Kirk's, Picard's, Sisko's, and Janeway's futures changing because of the TCQ or do you think this was the way it was meant to be? So do you think it will work out so it won't hurt the established timeline?

8. Is the TCW also over at the end of this season do you think?

Thanks

BAC

1. In Azati Prime the Xindi knew that their lunar colony outpost was destroyed before Archer was going to go on the mission to destroy the weapon. So what was the reasoning or the point in destroying the colony? Destroying it to me revealed their location rather than help hid it.

This station knew of Enterprise so it had to be destroyed as to avoid transmitting Enteprise's location.

2. I thought in Azati Prime when Trip and Travis went to in the water and toward the weapom ships would have stopped them then. What do you think?

Debatable, there was a lot of traffic, so they have just appeared to be another ship.

3. Is the Ent J time just a possible outcome? Since their is nothing about the spheres in the previous Trek series it seemt to me that Archer and Company destroy the Sphere and defeat the builders, space returns to the space seen in the other Trek shows. The Xindi are a peace with Earth.

The Enterprise-J is history as far as Daniels is concerned, so I think was a definite outcome that the TCW has thrown into doubt. Definitely confusing.

4. Is Daniels from the Ent J's time the 26th century?

Daniels is from the 31th century I believe.

5. Is the Future Guy the figure from the future a enemy of the Sphere builder's?

I think the Future Guy is probably an enemy of the Sphere Builders if only because their invasion will threaten his future (This is assuming he is Romulan).

6. When the first prototype weapon came to Earth and Archers learns that the Xindi are told humans are a threat. Did Future Guy say that humans destroy the Xindi homeworld or just the species? In one episode the Enterprise reaches coordinates of the Xindi home world and it has been destroyed already.

This confuses me a bit.

I'll have to check, but I think the Xindi are under the impression that humans will destroy their species.

7. Is Kirk's, Picard's, Sisko's, and Janeway's futures changing because of the TCQ or do you think this was the way it was meant to be? So do you think it will work out so it won't hurt the established timeline?

I think it will all work out so that the future is unaffected. TPTB cannot afford to destroy 4 series worth of canon.

8. Is the TCW also over at the end of this season do you think?

I have a feeling it will continue.

Anyone else can feel free to elaborate

1. Blowing it up was an extremely stupid idea since they should've assumed the Xindi would have kind of system to verify such an event. They should've sent down a landing party to take over the station or something.

2. Yup. You'd think ships would have a code to transmit to let them near that thing.

3. I don't see how they're possible if the timeline deviated at the point the Klingon came to Earth in the first episode. It would've have to have happened well before that as far as I can tell.

4. 31st if I recall.

5. I think he's a Romulan from the future, too; but, not as far ahead as Daniels.

6. Oh, I don't remember.

7. No, because the big red reset button is coming soon if I'm no mistaken.

8. I hope so. As much as I like the TCW, it's time to just put the show on track already.

1.  Blowing it up was an extremely stupid idea since they should've assumed the Xindi would have kind of system to verify such an event.  They should've sent down a landing party to take over the station or something.

I don't' believe blowing up the lunar station was stupid. It was necessary to buy more time. I believe Enterprise was scanned by the lunar station before they even new it was there. Even if Enterprise wasn't scanned first it would of been difficult to take over the station with out a message being sent warning the xindi command of it's presence.

They may have had time to mount a take over since the station wouldn't have been in communications range for 4 hours. However, that would have taken more time and Enterprise had more important concerns, namely finding the weapon.

They may have had time to mount a take over since the station wouldn't have been in communications range for 4 hours. However, that would have taken more time and Enterprise had more important concerns, namely finding the weapon.

But they were planning to be in orbit around the thing until it presumably sent a signal four hours later anyway, otherwise they might as well have just left it alone. So we can assume they had four hours and a full ship of people doing pretty much nothing. The MACOs at least wouldn't have had much to do at this time. Why not send them down to take the thing over?

It was not a good idea. At any rate, they had at least four hours to decide whether they wanted to launch an orbital attack on the station. Doing it immediately was pointless.

1-Archer knew they only had 4 hours of cover- after that he had nothing to lose.

2-Trip and Travis went in an Insectiod ship (before the Xindi knew they were coming), equipped with a universal translator that spoke Insectoid. As Stan Lee would say 'Nuff said.

3-In Daniel's timeline the Xindi never attacked Earth- so you could say the entire 3rd season was a huge misunderstanding (kind of like Bush's "Weapons of Mass Destruction" in Iraq)

4-Daniel's stated that he is from the 29th century

5- Apparently, yes

6-Future Guy said the Xindi- not homeworld

7- the later series have already happened (of course) and are therefore STAR TREK CANON, they cannot be changed!

8- No

Hi I appreicate all answers.

1.  In Azati Prime the Xindi knew that their lunar colony outpost was destroyed before Archer was going to go on the mission to destroy the weapon. So what was the reasoning or the point in destroying the colony?  Destroying it to me revealed their location rather than help hid it.

Archer was hoping to destroy the weapon before the Xindi found out. If I were the Captain, I would have beamed down a security team to take control of the outpost.

2.  I thought in Azati Prime when Trip and Travis went to in the water and toward the weapom ships would have stopped them then.  What do you think?

Who is "they", Trip & Travis or the Xindi?

3.  Is the Ent J time just a possible outcome?  Since their is nothing about the spheres in the previous Trek series it seemt to me that Archer and Company destroy the Sphere and defeat the builders, space returns to the space seen in the other Trek shows.  The Xindi are a peace with Earth.

Yes, the Ent-J is from a possible timeline. Daniel's explains that Humans and Xindi are suppose to work together and defeat the Xindi. Centuries later, the Sphere Builders return only to be defeated in the 26th century by the Federation, lead by the Enterprise-J.

4.  Is Daniels from the Ent J's time the 26th century?

No, he's from the 32st century.

5.  Is the Future Guy the figure from the future a enemy of the Sphere builder's?

Future Guy is from the 27th century, I believe.

6.  When the first prototype weapon came to Earth and Archers learns that the Xindi are told humans are a threat.  Did Future Guy say that humans destroy the Xindi homeworld or just the species?  In one episode the Enterprise reaches coordinates of the Xindi home world and it has been destroyed already.

This confuses me a bit.

He says that the Xindi have "been informed" that Humans will destroy their world in 400 years. The NX-01 discovers that the home world is destroyed... then in "Stratagem", we learn from Degra that the 5 Xindi races can't agree on a new home world. That must be the home world that the Humans "supposedly" destory.

7.  Is Kirk's, Picard's, Sisko's, and Janeway's futures changing because of the TCQ or do you think this was the way it was meant to be?  So do you think it will work out so it won't hurt the established timeline?

I think there was an original timeline, the TCW happens, then a new timeline is created which includes Kirk, Picard, Sisko, & Janeway. So, yes, I believe the TCW is a part of their history, obviously burried by various secret organisations.

8.  Is the TCW also over at the end of this season do you think?

I think it's going to run the coarse of the series, but if not, it'll probably end next season with a spectacular two-hour event! :flex:

Thanks

You're welcome.