Play it :lol: Love it! :lol: Learn from it! :lol: It is real good game base on good historical facts.

I've played the game but like most strategy games my well thought out plan usually collapses and I get wiped out inside of 20 minutes. :lol: :lol:

That's why you use cheats when you can.  :lol:

I don't usually use cheats for Empire Earth but I play it with two allies and one enemy. 3 against 1. Yay!!!! Unfair odds!!!

Pfft! Who needs allies?

They distract the enemy. The enemy wastes it's forces attacking allies while I prepare my armies.

Click for Spoiler:

smiley-evil.gif Edited by thedoctor

Pfft! Who needs allies?

They distract the enemy. The enemy wastes it's forces attacking allies while I prepare my armies. smiley-evil.gif

Allies are fine when your preparing your army and navy! How do you attack you enemies? Do you strick early or build up resources and attack?

That evil smilie is frighting my dog Astro.

Pfft! Who needs allies?

They distract the enemy. The enemy wastes it's forces attacking allies while I prepare my armies.

Click for Spoiler:

smiley-evil.gif

Allies are fine when your preparing your army and navy! How do you attack you enemies? Do you strick early or build up resources and attack?

Sorry about the smiley. I'll put it in a spoiler. :lol:

I don't usually attack the enemy. You don't really stand a chance. They're too powerful. I usually build my forces with defence in mind and win by building wonders. I also build my wonders in allied territory. The enemy can barely get through my allies.

It may seem like a cowardly strategy but it is quite effective.

Edited by thedoctor

Pfft! Who needs allies?

Click for Spoiler:

smiley-evil.gif

Sorry about the smiley. I'll put it in a spoiler. :lol:

I don't usually attack the enemy. You don't really stand a chance. They're too powerful. I usually build my forces with defence in mind and win by building wonders. I also build my wonders in allied territory. The enemy can barely get through my allies.

It may seem like a cowardly strategy but it is quite effective.

Sometime I attack my enemy and win. If you want to know how I do it click here:

Click for Spoiler:

It is a lot harder and I do go through resource if it is like water, but you do win. First destroy all their resources: mines and farms. destroy the enemies' homes. That means the population will become smaller. Than after that go after their army centers. After you're done with the army go after the town center. When your attacking remember you still have to build army centers, church, and a town center near the place you want to attack. Use this as an outpost.

With cheats I don't need allies. Then I can be at the Space Age while all the computers are still in Copper Age, so I can destroy them with ease.

I'll try that too! :flex:

doesn't using cheats take some of the fun out of the game? :(

I agree with you. With cheats the game gets real fast boring.