Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

Do you ever make random/stupid home movies?

Firstly, I don't mean taping stuff like your kid's birthday party or family vacation, I mean just being bored, getting yout the video camera and making random movies. This is one of my favorite activities. Here's a list of some of the ones I've made:

-randonly (and secretly) fliming my mom, dad, cats, etc

-the documentary of me and my friends conquering the "island" (i.e. chunk of grass and trees in the middle of the road) a few block down the street (includes me singing "Come Sail Away" and interviews with innocent bystanders)

-the random movie my friends and I made when we were high on caffine at 3AM

-my school's film club movie (which was a rip off of Romeo and Juilet)

Oh I have made some really strange home movies. In fact I really should just tape the kids and make some normal home movies, that's what I got the camera for in the first place. blah.gif

I do! They are usally me trying to immitate stunts from other movies...almost like jackass (which btw mods IS a show on MTV for those of you who are MTV disabled :P ) except its less gross and I'm the one do all the stunts...includeing the really stupid ones that get me hurt! Also theres the ones that when my friends and I look at its like what the ell where we thinking!? Like the 12-5 am scareing the whattis out of people in thier homes. B) My mates and I can be REALLY strange at times.

Yeah, an old friend of mine is into it. We did two 15 minute films together, they used to be on the net for viewing but I've lost the link.

One was about a freak who killed people then played with the corpses like dolls; having meals and watching TV with them like pals. (I played a corpse)

The other was a "comedy" starring my whole family. It was about a father and sons dominance over the female members of the family. The guys would sit on their rears no matter what was going on (child bleeding to death for example) while watching and maintaining complete control over what was being viewed on the tube. The result was lame but it was also fun for us all to participate in the writing, acting and creative processes of film making, deeper family bonding came from the experience.