Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Clone Wars season 2

Season 2 has been airing at 8pm on Cartoon Network

I watched episode 11 this past Monday but then kept forgetting to tune in for others :clap:

Click for Spoiler:

In Episode 11 a female Sith (hand picked by Dakoo (sp?) and approved by Sidious) leads Anikin away from a space battle despite OB1's telling him not to go. Could this be the start of the seduction by the dark side OB1 talks of in episode 4?

Anyone have some idea when this series will be released to us, do you think we'll be able to buy them before Episode 3 releases to the theaters or not until it comes to DVD? I want it now!

I was so excited to see these, and then I did and was so disappointed. They are so lame. Lol. I wish they were a bit better.

If they do come out on DVD, I'll still buy them however, just to know what's happening for EP3

I agree the animation and the story lines are herky jerky but I believe (and agree) they do offer strong points of canon information vital to understanding episode 3. (see spoiler above)

Edited by Alterego

Yeah. That's why I'll still buy it on DVD. Just to have the story complete. And I think Anakin's first temptation from the dark side was in Episode 2 when he slaughtered all those Tusken Raiders.

Yeah bysty that was a temptation but what began in CW Episode 11 is his seduction by a Female Sith. I believe what I saw was setting the stage (possibly) for Episodes 7,8 & 9: The Uprising of Anikins Other Kids. See?

Yeah bysty that was a temptation but what began in CW Episode 11 is his seduction by a Female Sith. I believe what I saw was setting the stage (possibly) for Episodes 7,8 & 9: The Uprising of Anikins Other Kids. See?

Whoa.

That would be...... sooooo...... cool! *drool*

I think the sith persons name might be on star wars the colone wars expansion pack. I forgot her name and im to lazy to log onto my gaming computer to look it up. If I remeber she was picked dukeo or who ever and she gets killed by echu shenjuan.

I think the sith persons name might be on star wars the colone wars expansion pack. I forgot her name and im to lazy to log onto my gaming computer to look it up. If I remeber she was picked dukeo or who ever and she gets killed by echu shenjuan.

Sev'Rance Tann??