Sign in to follow this  
Goose

Final Fantasy VII_Advent Children

Stardate:214254.9

I am a big fan of the Final Fantasy game series.The best one in my opinon is Final Fantasy VII.A few years ago i was dissappointed by the Final Fantasy movie that was released because it had nothing to so with the games.

Well in the summer of 2004 they are making another one that will come out in Japan then here in the states.It is called Final Fantasy VII-Advent Children.And you guessed it it is based directly off the game.The trailer is in Japaense but there are english sub titles if you cant unerstand Japenese.

Final Fantasy VII-Advent Children

I am a big fan of the Final Fantasy games. I have every one of the PSOne and PS2 titles.

I was a big fan of "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within" even though the movie had no characters from any of the games. (But they did have the character "Cid" in the movie which was good enough for me.)

I have not heard about this new movie, but if it comes to the States, then I think it will do great. Final Fantasy 7 was a great title, with a great story, and CGI has improved so well that the movie would be fantastic.

:laugh:

[glow=orange]Stardate:214287.3

Ok forget the file in the first post.I got the video quality down so that the size is small enough so that I can upload it onto here.

Dont watch the video at its present quality.Open it up in Windows Movie Maker and save ti with a high quality then watch it.Otherwise its blurry and it sucks

Enjoy

Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children Trailer

FF7_Advent_Children.WMV