Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ktrek

Enterprise Episodes

Would you be interested in obtaining ENT episodes in mpg format?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in obtaining ENT episodes in mpg format?

• Yes
    • No

Guest Ktrek

I am trying to determine if there is enough interest of the fans here to want Enterprise episodes in an mpg format that could be downloaded or traded. I have all the episodes in an mpg format and by using a burning software program like Nero you can format the mpg to play on your DVD player. One episode will fit on one CDR disc. This is an economical way to archive the shows for later viewing. Answer the poll above and post responses or questions below. I'm just thinking of this idea right now just to help spread the shows around among the fans. I have found that subsequent viewings of most episodes has increased my appreciation for the show.

Ktrek

PS artwork for all Enterprise shows for your cases can be found here:VCD Artwork

I have already started to burn the first season on VCD, it is cheap and the quality of the mpegs are pretty good..

Thanks for the artwork tips!!

Kithomer is awsome. I have been downloading the .mpg 's already and making them into DVD's I can put 4 episodes on 1 DVD and ive made some sweet menu systems!!! So far i have all of season 1 on DVD and over 1/2 of season 2.

Real nice to watch any episode when you want to :D

I love this idea. I have been trying to download the episodes from Kazaa, but it takes days to get one. I have the first season, but have not gotten much of the rest. It would be great to have one place to go to to download them.

Okay, you generous people have me drooling. It is not hard to guess that ENT is my favorite series, and I hate waiting weeks to download and episode. You are great.

I have all the mpgs too, about 420 mb each. The bad thing is that i can't down or upload more then 900 mb/day outside of Sweden.. :/

The episodes are all over Direct Connect so it shouldn't be hard to find a fast connection..

I just use Direct Connect.. There are hubs all over the world.. Don't know the homepage, but a simple search on altavista will get you there.. You have to have something to share with other to get access to the hubs..