Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SaveEnterprise

Save Enterprise WebSite

Hello Everyone,

My name is Tim and I am the Art Asylum Collectors Club president as well as the forum admin at AA. In case you are not familiar with Art Asylum. They make all the really cool Trek figures.

I started a new web site yesterday it went live and it is a site of dedicated fans that want to help save Enterprise and keep it on the air. So if you get a chance please stop by. and see how you can help. We have had some letter campaigns going for some time now. So please get in on it. The address are posted on the main page of the site.

We will also be holding some contest for folks who can get the most letters sent out. We only have til May to make our voices heard.. so please join us.

http://www.saveenterprise.com

Also: Special thanks to the forum owner for giving me permission to post here. We also have a forum (just started yesterday) and would love to have you post the link to the petition you are running here.

Thanks

Welcome to STF. You've come to the right place to find people who want to save Enterprise as I believe the majority of our members want it to stay. Good luck with your campaign.

Welcome to the site.

Yes most here want to save Ent. to.

Yes i will check out your site.

Welcome to STF.net..You will find lots of Enterprise fans here. Good luck with your campaign. I will definately check out your site..