Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

My Personal Crisis Grid

my grid is emptied quite frequently, the best advice is deal with problems head on dont hesitate, you may have to kick yourself to work, but soon it comes much easier and much more naturally in time trust me..

right now, mine seems to be empty. oh yeah but thats lprobably the beer talking. im  boxed. ITS ALL GOOD.

Seems like your ALWAYS boxed Matt :frusty: Well, that's one way of handeling things, I guess.

My grid is slowing adding slots. :P OH, Well, had a good couple of days, THIS YEAR!!!!!! :P SO FAR. :frusty:

right now, mine seems to be empty. oh yeah but thats lprobably the beer talking. im  boxed. ITS ALL GOOD.

Ahh beer. The cause and solution to all of life's problems. :frusty:

Interesting concept.  Here's a theory.  Humans, being.... well.... human, are encumbered with a seemingly infinite number of problems.  One of our shortcomings is that we can only deal with a limited amount of information at a time.  What I would

say is that in truth one's "personal crisis grid" is much larger than we are capable of perceiving.  For that reason, we only see the top 5, 10, 50 or so items that happen to be plaguing us at any given time.  Secondly, time and entropy (loosely used here) have a way of producing problems.  Without vigilance, problems will come. 

At the moment, this sounds esoteric, but I've never really looked at life as a series of

crises, but rather a parade of challenges.  If a challlenge does not exist, then one must find one.  Otherwise, what purpose is in life?

I'm constantly vigilant about addressing my problems as they arise. But they seem to increase expotentially :frusty: All on their own. Like that Giant ' Pile o Crap', Fen was describing. I'm afraid to go to the mailbox for fear of what's waiting for me there. :P I spend most of my time fixing things or trying to dodge a new bullet. Is this that theory about chaos? Or was that a poem? The universe always seeks chaos? What IS going on? :hug: I try so hard not to get in trouble with, the police, the Department of Transportation, the bank, the IRS, and a few other government agencies I won't mention, but it seems like they are always dogging me. :P :frusty: Not to mention my friends :P

EMPTYING, EMPTYING, EMPTYING, Looking good today, GOOD, GOOD, GOOD. WHEN THINGS SEEM TO BE IMPROVING, WATCH OUT, FRESH NEW BATCH SHOWS UP :) BUT NOT TODAY :)