Sign in to follow this  
ussacclaim

A movie question

Hey, I saw an advirtismentfor the movie "Taking Lives" or something to that effect. Anyway, I thought Ashley Judd was supposed to be in it. I figure I missed something so I'm just curious.

Anyone have the answer?

Hey, I saw an advirtismentfor the movie "Taking Lives" or something to that effect.  Anyway, I thought Ashley Judd was supposed to be in it.  I figure I missed something so I'm just curious. 

Anyone have the answer?

What's the question? Is it asking if Ashley Judd is in it?

O.K., Is this a TRICK question?? UUHH, O.K., I'll say ' Ruby in Paradise', is that right? Ashley Judd. Anjelina Jolie, let's see, uuumm, 'Girl Interrupted' right? what was the question???? :o :o :laugh: was I right??? DUH

::Flys off:: CAW! CAW!

Edited by Jeanway

O.K., Is this a TRICK question?? UUHH, O.K., I'll say ' Ruby in Paradise', is that right? Ashley Judd.  Anjelina Jolie, let's see, uuumm, 'Girl Interrupted' right?  what was the question???? :o  :o  :laugh:  was I right??? DUH

::Flys off::  CAW! CAW!

No, the question was asking if Ashley Judd is in the movie "Taking Lives"/

Never mind this question anymore everybody!

It appears I made an error in my movie commercial observations. I'd just advise you all to forget this post and sorry about wasting your time.

However, I did give some of you the oportunity to increase your cumulative posts!

No need to thank me, just mail me a check