Sign in to follow this  
spacemom

New Board (at least for me)

I like this board. More real discussion and less (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't)ing than on some. Keep on trekkin!! I am still learning though, so please forgive my mistakes. How the heck do I make the smilies work?? :D

I like this board.  More real discussion and less (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't)ing than on some.  Keep on trekkin!! I am still learning though, so please forgive my mistakes.  How the heck do I make the smilies work?? :D

Hello spacemom and welcome to the board! Since I see your smilies on your posting I guess you got them working. I look forward to your views on Star Trek!

Welcome SpaceMom

and i also Give u Credit .. whenever my mom walks in on me watching a trek episode she just says "star trek?" i say hes then she rolls her eyes and says shes watching tv in her room.. lol

-Laur :D:D

I raised my kids on Star Trek back in the 60's. I love this show good, bad or otherwise 'cause it takes me where I can't go in real life. Si Fi is the best place to live because you can make it up as you go along.

If there is an afterlife, I hope it is on the Enterprise; any one of them. Although I would like to be the counselor, I would settle for diswasher.

PS, still working on Icons, sorry.

WELCOME Don't worry about it. I'm probably the worst one here. Not to mention the most annoying and the youngest. If theres anything I can do to help you IM me or just reply to one of my topics and I will get back to you. Have fun live long and love trek

This does indeed seem to be a great site, I used to watch Star Trek a lot in my younger years, but then I stopped for some reason, but then with Enterprise i'm back again, I am buying all the TNG episodes on DVD, expensive but it's worth it..

Star Trek rules!

Sign in to follow this