Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Enterprise-J Pics

Ok, I snapped about 100 screen shots from the scene and kind of pieced together as best I could what the ship looks like without Archer in front of it.

ent-J.jpg

wow. You did a good job!

Thanks, I'm not too happy with it but I think it's the best I could do with the available pictures. The far right side of the saucer section (Left side of the ship) is missing, but that's because it's not in any of the pics from the show.

Cool. I kept wishing Archer would move over ( :drool: ), but thanks to you I can see it anyway. Thanks, and great job on it!

About that little piece that sticks out at the front of the saucer section. I didn't think it did stick out but rather ended at the edge of the saucer. Or was that just my imagination? Anywho, I'm impressed with it. It might be interesting to see what it would look like with real colors and not computer colors (ie: blue nacells and red bussard collectors)

Like I've always said:

The Enterprise-J rocks  :drool:

Dude, the episdoe aired three weeks ago. It's not like it been a long drawn out issue.

But you're right. Enterprise-J is a sweet ship.

Now that's what I call a good-looking ship! They made a great job making it look more advanced then other Trek ships we have seen.

Nice work VBG!

Ok, I snapped about 100 screen shots from the scene and kind of pieced together as best I could what the ship looks like without Archer in front of it.

ent-J.jpg

:unsure: Excellent VBG! What a pin-up that's going to make! :elephant::elephant:

perhaps that thing that sticks out the front is like the Enterprise NX-01's saucer, maybe the whole ship is flat. weird, yea, but Voyager was weird when it came out, and so was the Enterprise-D, and the Defiant, and the original Enterprise... basically, it just takes time for it to grow on you.

100 shots...how long did it take to do that? Very thoughtful thing to do. And the picture is nice.