Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

Assimilated Tribbles!

Yeah, I know, the tribbles would be of no use to the borg, who would probably would think that they're irrelevant, but really, what would be funnier than a ball of fur with all the high tech borg implants and such? The poor borg would never be taken seriously again.

Yeah, I know, the tribbles would be of no use to the borg, who would probably would think that they're irrelevant, but really, what would be funnier than a ball of fur with all the high tech borg implants and such?  The poor borg would never be taken seriously again.

Agreed. I wonder how the assimilated Klingons would react to an assimilated tribble since they are considered to be mortal enemies of the Klingons. Hum.gif

Yeah, I know, the tribbles would be of no use to the borg, who would probably would think that they're irrelevant, but really, what would be funnier than a ball of fur with all the high tech borg implants and such?  The poor borg would never be taken seriously again.

Agreed. I wonder how the assimilated Klingons would react to an assimilated tribble since they are considered to be mortal enemies of the Klingons. Hum.gif

Maybe, since they would have no sense of indivuality after being assimilated, they wouldn't care....thinking about this hurts my brain :)

I think that they would benefit from tribbles as they reproduce very quickly....

I think they would be useful to the borg. Just let the nanoprobes within the tribble multiply but remain dormant for a time being. Then just send a trible to a planet with people on it. It would eventually multiply. Then after a few days when there are thousands let the nanoprobes take action and sprout nanotubes out of the tribbles into people who are holding the loveable things. Without notice, a planet would be easily assimilated. Tribbles cause havoc again!

I think they would be useful to the borg.  Just let the nanoprobes within the tribble multiply but remain dormant for a time being.  Then just send a trible to a planet with people on it. It would eventually multiply.  Then after a few days when there are thousands let the nanoprobes take action and sprout nanotubes out of the tribbles into people who are holding the loveable things.  Without notice, a planet would be easily assimilated.  Tribbles cause havoc again!

:huh: I guess that is one way to use them :huh:

what would be funnier than a ball of fur with all the high tech borg implants and such

woodnt they lose the hair?

Good question. They don't seem to have hair when they are borgified but when Seven was unBorged she had hair. hmmm

what would be funnier than a ball of fur with all the high tech borg implants and such

woodnt they lose the hair?

No, because all they are IS hair

I'd love to see borg tribbles!!!

I can picture a tribble squeaking "you will be assimilated. Resistance is futile."

I can also picture the guy with the deep voice that talks about the movie in the previews saying. "And now, starfleet is facing a menace so fierce it could wipe out the entire alpha quadrent. The borg type tribbles!" (action clips ensue)

1: The Borg do not assimilate animals. They make record of them, and then wipe them out.

2: The Borg could not assimilate Tribbels since the Klingons wiped out the creature long before the borg arrived in the alpha quadrant.

3. What would a Borg Tribbel do anyway? It would be about as threatening as an assimilated goldfish out of water.

Edited by Lt. Evans

1: The Borg do not assimilate animals. They make record of them, and then wipe them out.

2: The Borg could not assimilate Tribbels since the Klingons wiped out the creature long before the borg arrived in the alpha quadrant.

3. What would a Borg Tribbel do anyway? It would be about as threatening as an assimilated goldfish out of water.

Chill out, I was just being silly! :drool: You can't think that much when you read posts by me.

Okay, I'll admit this and I think everyone else should too.

Yes, I was worried about Spot being assimilated in First Contact! D'OH!

No, because they would limit their perfection and would not be able to properly function in the collective.

I wonder what a hairless tribble would look like...

I found one!

Click for Spoiler:

tribble.jpg

Well, not completely hairless... Sorry VGB, I just had to join the crowd :)

Edited by SpocksBrain