Sign in to follow this  
DixonHill1989

Best Baseball Team

Stardate:214158.7

Do you mean the best baseball team or our favorite?

My favorite is the Seattle Mariners.

But the best right now is the Boston Redsox.They have one if not the best offensense in all of baseball and a rotation that includes Curt Schilling,Pedro Martienez,Derek Lowe,and Tim Wakefield is frightening not to mention they have Keith Foulke for a closer.Boston in undeniably the best team on paper right now.

In second most would say the Yankees but IMO they are not.The yankees are good and probably third best but a weak bullpen and a rotation lacking a 4th and 5 th starter will hurt them.

Seattle is probably the second best.Their defense is coming off the best in the history of baseball(62 errors total all year for the whole team)and thier offense has been dramtically increased with the addition of Rich Aurialia,Scott Spezio and Raul Ibanez.Thier rotation is solid as well with Jamie Moyer coming off a 21 win season,Joel Pinerior and Gil Meche as one of the best young pitchers in the game,and Freddy Garcia and Ryan Franklin as well.

But the best is Boston by far at least on paper.

My Home Team is the Tigers (insert joke here)

But with no chance this year I like the RED SOXs

My Home Team is the Tigers (insert joke here)

But with no chance this year I like the RED SOXs

Stardate:214208.5

Ouch Tokar my condolences.

Hey look on the brite sid eat least you guys could whoop the 1962 Mets!!(they lost 120).

Actually I see the tigers winning 20 more games than last year they got some good players.Ivan Rodrigues(that was a score) and carlos guillen are good(and i can be sure fo that he was the mariners shortstop the past 4 years)

Hey, the Blue Jays aren't bad. Last year they had similar stats to the Cubs (who made the playoffs) and in any other division they could have a legitamite shot at the post season. I'm not saying they'd be in for sure but the odds would be better if they weren't in the same division as the cancers on baseball (you know who I mean).

My team is the Boston Red Sox.. I've been watching them for a long time..I have yet to see a championship but they certainly have a strong team..Maybe the additions they added this year will make a big difference. They came so close to the Series last year. I think they're the best team in baseball and I'm surprised and happy that some of you agree..It's going to be a great year up here... :dude:

The red sox of course!!! they were the underdog for soooo long and then they beat the yankees, how could you not love em? I also like the angels, world series winners five years ago I believe