Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Are We all Crazy Here?

You, I have sometimes wondered that myself. And to be quite honest, my answer was the reason why I stopped posting here for a time. First it was just a few posts at STF.N. But in a short time I was engaged in RPG's, a website, another persons website, and in fan fiction. It all spawned from this site. For some that may be okay, but for me it just took up way to much time so I said **** it. That marked the day I left. Now I'm posting again, but I do not engage in all that other stuff. It helps me maintain a balance in life. There are so many other things that are more important that spending my life doing internet related Star Trek stuff. But because I enjoy this site I allow myself to spend some time here now :huh: And I do so enjoy it!

I'm not crazy either for being in here at stfn.net.

---------------------------------------------------------

I put in enough posts to get up the ranks and i chat alittle its a ok place to be every so often specially since st.com chatroom is not the way it use to be and especially i finally managed to get the sn i wanted to have in st.com but instead i have that sn in here alls well that ends well i say.

"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what

the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be

replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened."