Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Star Trek Survey

I'm thinking of doing a Star Trek survey for people on my street. It'd be short, something they could "check off" while at the door. It'd be a "what are you familiar with" type survey. I'll use TNG for example. They could check off the series and the movies saying they're aware of it, which characters they know of by name and/or actor's name, if they're familiar with the ship, that sort of thing. Do you think I should go through with this? If I get positive results, (positive in terms of people participating :dude: ) would others do the same?

That could provide interesting results. Who knows, you might even find some closet Trekkies in your area.

yes. Say something put "yes, data was killed in (the exact date[year,month,week,day]he was killed)" or "Captain John Luc Picard Was Born In(such and such) and he was driving when he was(such and such) a age" then you would difenitley know they were a closet(or not)trekkie

Oh, I love all of the series's (The old series, The animated series, The Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, and Enterprise) but I know most about TNG :laugh: (I mean, I can tell you almost anything about TNG :laugh:)

yes. Say something put "yes, data was killed in (the exact date[year,month,week,day]he was killed)" or "Captain John Luc Picard Was Born In(such and such) and he was driving when he was(such and such) a age" then you would difenitley know they were a closet(or not)trekkie

I'm a Trekkie and I can't answer some of those questions. LOL

BTW, Data isn't dead!!!!!

Hehe, if you read my RPG's you wil find out Data had to go undercover to solve an inner federation investigation so he needed a good cover. The Sematar provided that and saved Picard's life!

Hes Dead Takara, sorry :laugh:

Hes Dead Takara, sorry :laugh:

we didn't see a dead body! Show me a dead body!

I'm thinking of doing a Star Trek survey for people on my street.  It'd be short, something they could "check off" while at the door.  It'd be a "what are you familiar with" type survey.  I'll use TNG for example.  They could check off the series and the movies saying they're aware of it, which characters they know of by name and/or actor's name, if they're familiar with the ship, that sort of thing.  Do you think I should go through with this?  If I get positive results, (positive in terms of people participating :) ) would others do the same?

I think you should go for it and let us know what response you get....I'm not

really a very outgoing person, kind of quiet but I might try it...... :)