Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Lunar Anomalies

bara-logo.jpg

Click for Spoiler:

av-812.jpg

(from www.scifi.com) Glass domes in Mare Crisium. A tower in Sinus Medii. Unexplained flashes of light. Do artificial structures exist on the moon? Look at the evidence and decide for yourself. (Visits: 329)

Well, just been scrolling through the SciFi links...

Ran across this one, tell me what you think....

Click for Spoiler:

desert7.jpg

tzintro1-1.giftzintro1-2.giftzintro2.giftzintro3.gif

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

Doctor Who official website

Doctor Who: The Best Links

USS Aurora NX-19 of the year 2154 AD

The Adventures of drwho42 continues....

320x240.jpg

announce.jpg

'And Now For Something Completely Different....'-Announcer

Monty Python's Flying Circus

aurora.jpg

Looks like a really interesting site. I'll have to check it out more thoroughly on my next day off. There's so much there, it'll probably take me most of the day!

YO cool link drwho thanks for the info i have never seen this site

before!!!!

Well I went poking around at the site and have found the first evidence i've ever seen to suggest something is/was going on at the Moon and NASA has been covering it up.

Ancient Moon City remains???

Click for Spoiler:

Put simply, the area around Kepler is littered with geometric patterns and buildings. The ejecta blanket of the crater itself appears to have been altered, with a city built right on top of it.

rampart2.jpg

The "Rampart" and "Longhouses" built on the ejecta blanket of Kepler.

The "Rampart" is easily the most stunning object in the entire region, consisting of concentric, rectangular walls and rounded forward "buttress." No known (or even imagined) geologic process can account for such an object on the surface of such a geologically simplistic world as our Moon. It bears all the hallmarks of an eroded artificial edifice, and none of the characteristics of a landscape formed almost exclusively by cratering. Add to that the fact that it appears on ejecta blanket of Kepler, a feature formed some 3.5 billion years after the cessation of any lava flows or possible tectonic activity, and it becomes even more remarkable.

Remmarkable is right.

Click for Spoiler:

av-812.jpg

I'm glad you're liking the site...

I'll be looking for other sites in good time.....

Click for Spoiler:

desert7.jpg

:clap::clap::assimilated::assimilated:

320x240.jpg

announce.jpg

aurora.jpg

I am very much enjoying it, (been there all day!) I hope you don't mind if I keep adding things of interest from the link when I find them...

Edited by Alterego

Well I went poking around at the site and have found the first evidence i've ever seen to suggest something is/was going on at the Moon and NASA has been covering it up.

Ancient Moon City remains???

Click for Spoiler:

Put simply, the area around Kepler is littered with geometric patterns and buildings. The ejecta blanket of the crater itself appears to have been altered, with a city built right on top of it.

rampart2.jpg

The "Rampart" and "Longhouses" built on the ejecta blanket of Kepler.

The "Rampart" is easily the most stunning object in the entire region, consisting of concentric, rectangular walls and rounded forward "buttress." No known (or even imagined) geologic process can account for such an object on the surface of such a geologically simplistic world as our Moon. It bears all the hallmarks of an eroded artificial edifice, and none of the characteristics of a landscape formed almost exclusively by cratering. Add to that the fact that it appears on ejecta blanket of Kepler, a feature formed some 3.5 billion years after the cessation of any lava flows or possible tectonic activity, and it becomes even more remarkable.

Remmarkable is right.

Maybe I'm missing something but I can't see a darn thing in that picture unusual.

Still an interesting site though.

Xeroc, here are a few most obvious examples to look for...

1. Upper left of center; (half inch from top of frame) you see the square "building" with the flat top and the inward (perfectly geometrical) sloping walls.

2. Find the exact middle of the pic, move right an inch, inch & a half then down an inch, you should be looking at the back (shadowed) side of a pyramidal shape* immediately to the left of the pyramid is a "ramp"? leading to the the foundation below

3. *The point of that pyramid is pointing to a square "foundation"(?) with a depression (basement?) in the center.

Re-read the quote boxes as you look at the pic for more help.

Edited by Alterego

:waaaa: This is amazing!

The "Castle"

Click for Spoiler:

This extraordinary object comes from AS10-32-4822, an Apollo hand held Hasselblad photo. The "Castle" is extremely bright and plainly visible at normal magnification, making it nearly impossible for the astronaut taking the picture to have missed it. This UNENHANCED version of it shows the remarkable stacking of it's segments and belies a natural explanation, especially when you consider it is hanging several miles high in the Lunar sky. EM enhancements show a supporting structure, including a drooping cable passing through the tip, like a suspension bridge.

castle.JPGCASTLE-W.JPG

These close-ups show the highly anomalous and clearly constructed aspects of the "Castle's" composition

CASTLE-C.JPG

Note the similar construction to the "Tower" and "Shard".

The "Shard" and the "Tower"

moon2.jpg

This image is an overexposed 44x enlargement of Lunar Orbiter frame LO-III-84-M. Taken with the medium resolution camera at a distance of at least 250 miles, it shows an object dubbed by Hoagland the "Shard". The star-like object above the "Shard" is a camera registration mark. The "Shard" has a shadow cast in the correct direction for it to be a real object on the Moon and is aligned with the local vertical rather than the grain of the film, decreasing the chance it is an emulsion abnormality. Close-ups reveal a cellular-like internal structure. Above and behind the "Shard" is the "Tower", a massive 7 mile high structure with a central "cube" suspended by a tripod like base. Enhancements of the "Tower" show a similar cellular construction to the "Shard", but with a distinctly hexagonal pattern.

SPIRE.JPG

Poor resolution images like this one of the "Shard" have led some to conclude it is an ephemeral "outgassing" event. However, the Enterprise Mission enhancements reveal no "spray" or splatter which would be consistent with such a conclusion. The object appears to be solid , though badly battered by meteors.

I am very much enjoying it, (been there all day!) I hope you don't mind if I keep adding things of interest from the link when I find them...

Click for Spoiler:

av-812.jpg

No, I don't mind

Post all you'd like to...

The more the merrier! *decides not to post something on Hollow-earth*

Click for Spoiler:

desert7.jpg

:) :waaaa::tear::tear:

320x240.jpg

announce.jpg

aurora.jpg

Cool, thanks Who!

Check this out, it's a simple page without much to read. The picture does ALL the talking...

"The Factory"

Too much trouble to click the link? Click the spoiler instead...

Click for Spoiler:

FACTORY2.JPG

[ALIGN=center]New 3D rendering of the "Longhorn" from Tycho

longhorn.jpg

Using CATIA, Computer Aided Three Dimensional Interactive Application, I have created a three dimensional interpretation of the "Longhorn" from the Tycho Anomalies page (A Village on the Moon?). Since some objects are difficult to discern from 2D photography, I hoped that creating a 3D model might help to pick out general form and background details. Using this method, it becomes fairly obvious just how impossible it is for this object to be natural. Steve and I now examining further images in the hopes of confirming the shape and detail. I have included the Clementine image for comparison.

I have also captured a number of images of this model to create a 360 degree rotation around the "Longhorn".

[ALIGN=center]Longhorn-Anim.gif

Still not buying it huh?

The "Factory"

Look at this pohot of the "Factory" side by side with an artists drawing of what he feels the photo is revealing... LOOK CLOSLEY!

Click for Spoiler:

factory-steve.jpgsteve-scan1.jpg

I'm sure I concur with the artist. Read about the "Factory" HERE

Well, I can now kinda see what they are talking about. Personally, it looks like a whole lot of optical illusions to me. Like the famous "mars face":

(There really should be a link here but I can't find the MSNBC article where they talked about new hi-res pictures reavealed that it was just natural features and unusual lighting)

I'm terribly sorry but he Mars face is NOT an illusion, NASA pulled the wool over the public eyes (again) by releasing the CAT BOX photo of the face just in time for the 5:00 news. What you never knew was AFTER that photo was released they released ANOTHER photo (once it was too late and the public had bought the cover up) to the scientists which did NOT have all the data washed out. All the analyses of THAT image are at the link if you care to look (and read) about the new data.

Makes me sad when I see people who buy into the LIES they are being told by NASA. Read every page at Whos link; see ALL the EVIDENCE as supplied by people seeking the TRUTH.

I'm terribly sorry but he Mars face is NOT an illusion, NASA pulled the wool over the public eyes (again) by releasing the CAT BOX photo of the face just in time for the 5:00 news. What you never knew was AFTER that photo was released they released ANOTHER photo (once it was too late and the public had bought the cover up) to the scientists which did NOT have all the data washed out. All the analyses of THAT image are at the link if you care to look (and read) about the new data.

Makes me sad when I see people who buy into the LIES they are being told by NASA. Read every page at Whos link; see ALL the EVIDENCE as supplied by people seeking the TRUTH.

NASA's been covering some stuff up..... (ie the malfunction of the Voyager 2 next to the rings of Saturn)

Ahh, I see what you meant, when I was looking at the Lunar site I missed the link to the mars face stuff! :P

I read through it and all I can say is: I'm not a believer in big conspiricies like the ones you're talking about. It's possible there is more out there than we might think, but I just don't see the "oooo" factor in all the intricate coincidences. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. This is just mine.

I have a question did any of you watch this one alien thing on ABC like in 1995 that talked about some pyriamid legened about some (creature) telling a person to build the pyramid because of the flood?