Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Unregistered Users

I welcome guests to come and enjoy the message board but I also encourage you to register. Below are some of the benefits of becoming a Crew Member.

Registration benefits

To be able to use all the features on this board, the administrator will probably require that you register for a member account. Registration is free and only takes a moment to complete.

During registration, the adminstrator requires that you supply a valid email address. This is important as the administrator may require that you validate your registration via an email. If this is the case, you will be notified when registering.

In some cases, the administrator will need to approve your regsitration before you can use your member account fully. If this is the case you will be notified during registration.

Once you have registered and logged in, you will have access to your private messenger and your control panel.

For more information on these items, please see the relevant sections in this documentation.

Stardate:214276.1

Harry I see you have been scouring the archives :P

Yeh people out there who are just looking around believe everybody here when they say you wont regret regestring.This place rules!!

You mean we get a lot of guests? There's only 294 right now...

:borg2:

B) Yeah, I guess there are just a few here.

Ok, I will admit that a few times I have come here was merely as a guest.. since I just checked a couple of threads and then left.