Sign in to follow this  
TSonofvulcan

A good phaser?

Does anyone know if I can buy a Star Trek TNG Type 2 phaser that actually emits a beam (not a phaser I mean just light) LOL, if it was a phaser, my government would have it before I could say April 15th taxes are due :assimilated:

no your best (and cheapest bet) is to buy one of the toy phasers that were made by playmates bak in ummm hold on let me check mine.. 1992 off ebay, it has two sounds im not sure if it has a little light up thingy on the top mines so old the light wood have burnt out but if you really want it to shoot a beam try to fit a laser pointer in it.. it would take some engineering though

you could just buy the model..

I've not seen one with a good beam...

I have one such phaser, i want to get the season 1 and Generations versions though. And you can replace the light bulb if it get's burned out, providing you know how to take off the plastic cover and place it back on :roflmao: . I know cause we did that at least once.

I just bought a toy phaser with a light thing. It will go well with that Starfleet shirt I bought. I want a real phaser! I won't use it for bad things. I promise! :clap:

Aye, i'd like a real phaser myself, it'd make for a real good tool (aside from being able to disable someone without actually injuring them too bad, you could start a campfire easy, warm up a pond so it's like a hotspring, etc). :clap: