Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Best Trek Movie Poster

Which Trek movie featured the best poster?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which Trek movie featured the best poster?

• Star Trek The Motion Picture
    • Star Trek II: The Wrath of Kahn
    • Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
    • Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
    • Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
    • Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country
    • Star Trek Generations
    • Star Trek: First Contact
    • Star Trek: Insurrection
    • Star Trek Nemesis

FOUL! I feel this should have been two different category’s, 1 TOS, 2 TNG so I am going to vote once TOS ST:6 and state my favorite TNG one sheet is ST:8 :wow:

I kind of agree with Alterego. But I voted for ST:IV The Voyage Home. That's my favorite movie, too.

I think if I were going to vote for a TNG poster, it would be Nemesis.

I voted for INS poster not only because that was my fav movie but it was different than the rest of the TNG posters in the sense that 2 out of 4 of them have picard and data and then the bad guy for that movie.. I was hoping for NEM they would have a poster with the whole cast... that would be something different.. :wow:

all hail Bev!! :D

I voted for Generations, it's plain, simple and tells the "story". It was a passing of the tourch of TOS to TNG in the movies. It's simplicity is elegant IMO.

vii_poster.jpg

i have to admit, i have never seen the search for spock movie poster till now.....and its wicked cool!!! it looks so different from the other original cast posters....i like the nemesis one too, but that has more to do with my shinzon crush than the poster itself :wow:

Guest Ktrek

I agree with VBG on this one! I voted for generations. I like the simplicty of the design. Two great captains with the Enterprise flying through a federation symbol. I like it!! I have to say First Contact comes in a close second for me though. I like the imposing feel of the poster. It seems to represent the feel of the movie well.

Ktrek

I really like the Star Trek VI poster because there is so much going on in it. I think my second runner up would have to be Generations which is kind of ironic considering that it's one of the weakest films. First Contact is also really cool.

i went with the motion picture. its just that it takes you back to the beggining, and it was simple. many people didnt like the movie but i did. it was slow, but good. II,IV,VI.FC are cool too.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER :wow:

i dont like the search for spock poster. it looks dated. i think movie posters should be designed so that they will always look okay no matter what year or decade it is.

I voted for Generations, it's plain, simple and tells the "story". It was a passing of the tourch of TOS to TNG in the movies. It's simplicity is elegant IMO.

vii_poster.jpg

What he said. :wow:

the movie wasnt that bad, it was pretty good. better than V anyway. i also see no one likes my choice of THE MOTION PICTURE POSTER tsk tsk. im always in the minority. lol.

the movie wasnt that bad, it was pretty good. better than V anyway. i also see no one likes my choice of THE MOTION PICTURE POSTER tsk tsk. im always in the minority. lol.

nah, it wasn't bad, but it played out more like an above average season 4 episode than an actual movie.

ok ill give ya that. when going to the movies you want a movie, not just another episode that shoul've been on tv, not the big screen. i think V would've make a good episode as well, not a movie.

ok ill give ya that. when going to the movies you want a movie, not just another episode that shoul've been on tv, not the big screen. i think V would've make a good episode as well, not a movie.

Yup, Insurrection would have made a really good two parter but after First Contact I expected more in the sense that First Contact really raised the bar.

Are you sure I cannot pick two? Darn, well anyway I picked one of the two I really like...First Contact. I have both First Contact and Nemesis up on my wall.... Now if they had only used that poster that someone posted for Insurrection, I would have that one on my wall too!

Nemesis has been my favorite movie to date in the Star Trek Series. Heh truth be told, I kinda shed a tear at the very end :wub: That poster wins in my books too :laugh:

I voted for nem i like ins as a movei

Good choice Roetae! Hey do you have the poster? I got mine in March( I ordered it in January, but that is another story....), I love that one!!!!