Sign in to follow this  
livlonganprospe

Sideburns

Is it about time that the ENT. men should have the pointed sideburns  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Is it about time that the ENT. men should have the pointed sideburns

• [1]. yes
    • [2]. no

In all of the Star Trek series the human male dress code or fashion sideburns have come to a point [Kirk, Spock etc.] which gave Star Trek dress code it's flare. Personally I like to see it introduce in the show, what say you?

Yes they should have pointed sideburns like the other shows. Perhaps they're waiting for the birth of the Federation? I hope not..I would like to see them on Enterprise..

Perhaps they're waiting for the birth of the Federation?

That is what I thought while reading the original post as well so I voted no.

There's still much time between ENT & TOS so imo not everything we saw in TOS should make it into ENT.

LOL.  I have the vision.  Yes!!! Pointed sideburns and all the chicks in mini-skirts with unusual but well kept hair dos. :clap:

LOL That wouldn't fair on T'Pol especially as she already gets enough criticism for the way she dresses! :clap:

LOL.  I have the vision.  Yes!!! Pointed sideburns and all the chicks in mini-skirts with unusual but well kept hair dos. :tear:

LOL That wouldn't fair on T'Pol especially as she already gets enough criticism for the way she dresses! :tear:

That would be interesting because TOS in the 60's, the fad was mini skirts and go go boots for the ladies, I wonder when it will come back in style agin by the end of ENT. :waaaa:

It's funny. I voted in the poll and said that I didn't think it was time to have the men with the triangle sideburns (though I like the Trek-burns).

I was thinking about it and it seemed to me a better solution to have the MACO's begin wearing them. then the rest of the crew could remain as is. This could switch over as the two merge and Starfleet adopts it as a standard along with whatever variation on the uniform they choose to go with.

They might also wait until the Federation becomes more of a possibility. I think that seasons 6-7 will have some development of the Federation, if only as a proposal among Vulcans, Humans and Andorians. Afterall, it didn't just appear. It had to be planned out.

:dude: